X-Men '97

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can’t really say I enjoyed it. It’s something about how they always are trying to address and connect social issues in shows nowadays that makes it unpleasant to watch.

Makes it feel like they’re using old material to sell new ideas, hoping nostalgia gives them the advantage.
:what:
You do know this is X-Men right?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t really say I enjoyed it. It’s something about how they always are trying to address and connect social issues in shows nowadays that makes it unpleasant to watch.

Makes it feel like they’re using old material to sell new ideas, hoping nostalgia gives them the advantage.

This is X-Men dummy. Does X-Men commentary on racism upset you or was it them shytting on MAGA insurection? :mjpls:

Anyways, this is the best thing Marvel has put out in a long time.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The voice acting definitely felt off at parts, but a lot of them are from the 90s show and that's what happens when they're 30 years older. :manny: It was same issue I had with Rita and Alpha's voices in the Power Rangers special.

The whole time I thinking why does Rogue sound like she's in her 60s :dwillhuh: Then I looked up the voice actress and learned she's 64. :ld:
Easily the worst thing about this show. How are we suppose to believe the characters are in their 20s and you got them out here sounding like they are in their death beds?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
For the dimwits that quoted me, yes I know what the background to X Men is, don’t be daft.

What I’m talking about is there was more story behind the adventures taking places instead of outright trying to craft a narrative to talk about equality, etc.

They jumped right in with the one new character and also while talking about Scott and Jean’s baby. There should have been way more backstory considering where they put the characters in terms of time place and scheme of events.

fukking nerds got all up in arms and shyt….

Daaaaaaaa, don’t you know what X Men is? :stopitslime:

And to the person that tried to group me in with MAGA people, you can eat a dikk. I’ll slap the piss out you in person.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
For the dimwits that quoted me, yes I know what the background to X Men is, don’t be daft.

What I’m talking about is there was more story behind the adventures taking places instead of outright trying to craft a narrative to talk about equality, etc.

They jumped right in with the one new character and also while talking about Scott and Jean’s baby. There should have been way more backstory considering where they put the characters in terms of time place and scheme of events.

fukking nerds got all up in arms and shyt….

Daaaaaaaa, don’t you know what X Men is? :stopitslime:

And to the person that tried to group me in with MAGA people, you can eat a dikk. I’ll slap the piss out you in person.
Can you explain yourself more? What do you mean?

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
If they ever do new suits, I hope they adopt Alex Ross's look for Cyclops

GJZAYk7XYAAhFtU
They already did that in wolverine vs cmen. Idk i doubt it

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Looks good so far
I’m happy they kept the same drawing
Only things are not that fond of the voices & they made Gambit kinda gay

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Damn they took all of Gambit’s W’s and gave them all to Cyclops. I hope they don’t fumble this revelation because the Magneto/Rogue relationship was not a popular arc in the comics at all. The shyt could go south quick.

I saw a youtube video that thinks they want to use the relationship to move gambit as a more dark character