12.png

13.png

14.png

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s Saturday morning, got a big bowl of cereal, I feel like a kid again.

I was a bit spoiled with the opening and some of Cyclops clips online but I didn’t see they added the ending credits with the X-Men character selection :banderas:

Some of the fashion I gotta get used to. Scott had on a backwards hat with the visor on the basketball court, looking crazy.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The animation is sometimes choppy and cheap looking, but then the times when it matters it looks incredible. The action scenes are fire. That Cyclops intro was smooth as hell. Jubilee dancing gave me retro anime vibes. Really digging the look so far.

As much as I'm enjoying the nostalgia trip, I'm hoping they start tying in some different costumes and modern storylines. I'd love to see Cyclops in the full head covering, or Wolverine in the brown suit.
j27mcsr71zxb1.jpg

pohlfw4cy2p21.jpg

Just something to make it feel a bit more fresh. Can't complain too much though, I'm happy with what I've seen so far.
If those costumes appear, it’ll most likely be flashback scenes

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
- yo did they actually make a cyclops cool?
- my dawg Bishop using the sponge brush
- Roberto better than me. If a blue monkey walking towards me on the ceiling, I'm flaming his ass
-that fight scene was dope

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I figured. At least for this season. I'm just hoping as the story goes on we'll see some changes. Jean pulled out the green joint and it just made me want to see everyone wearing their best fit.
jeanloganscott-1200x900.jpg

The animation is downright bad in some of the heavy dialogue scenes, but you can't front on the action scenes

That telepath scene makes me hope they do the rip out the admantium nightmare scene in wolverines head. That whole arc is legendary. They can combine it with the og 1-4 arc fine i thini they will. Mags ainy gon be around long.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s Saturday morning, got a big bowl of cereal, I feel like a kid again.

I was a bit spoiled with the opening and some of Cyclops clips online but I didn’t see they added the ending credits with the X-Men character selection :banderas:

Some of the fashion I gotta get used to. Scott had on a backwards hat with the visor on the basketball court, looking crazy.
It was a product of the times young blood. You had to have been there