X-Men '97

QBN

All Star
Daps
Before the show started this thread had me feeling :patrice: over all the "non-binary" stuff. But after the first 2 eps, the show is :wow:.

My only beef is what they did to Storm :stopitslime:. I know that storyline is from the comics, but we need the Goddess back in full effect asap!

Daps
Finally gotten around to see it and loved it.

Even though I seen it in the trailer, I still marked the fukk out at "To me. My X-Men...."

Was this ever said in the OG show?

It would have been Xavier saying it and that busta ass mark was rarely on the battlefield. So I dont even think he ever said this.

:jbhmm:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

It would have been Xavier saying it and that busta ass mark was rarely on the battlefield. So I dont even think he ever said this.

Can’t take no shots at mouse this time…. It’s over breh:wow:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Naw it was never said in the OG cartoon.

That phrase is actually fairly new. It started with Grant Morrison's New X-Men run in the early 2000's, so it didn't become popular until after the cartoon series ended

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That phrase is actually fairly new. It started with Grant Morrison's New X-Men run in the early 2000's, so it didn't become popular until after the cartoon series ended

They setting up the Morrison run nicely with genosha. Maybe we get the massacre, Cassandra Nova and Emma Frost

Daps

I feel like it was in an issue from the 90s too.

For instance during the Onslaught reveal when Xavier damn near killed Juggernaut and then he called the X-Men and told them he needed to see them so that he could give them the new math.

I feel like he said it there. "To me, my X-Men :demonic:"

Daps
I feel like it was in an issue from the 90s too.

For instance during the Onslaught reveal when Xavier damn near killed Juggernaut and then he called the X-Men and told them he needed to see them so that he could give them the new math.

I feel like he said it there. "To me, my X-Men :demonic:"

I was wrong. He said "Come to me, my X-Men :demonic:"

x-men-54-4.jpg

And then he hurried up and got rid of the evidence of the crime and went back to chillin in his chair when they showed up. He then proceeded to cuss them out if memory serves me correctly :mjlol:

qMksJIE.png