JhF9BsV.webp
JhF9nqB.webp

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to make it clear that X-Men was always better than the avengers....this is the show they tried to make after the original X-Men series went off

Avengers: United They Stand (1999) Pure trash :mjlol:

220px-Avengers_United_They_Stand.jpg

Whoever thought it was a good idea to create Avengers without Ironman, Cap, Hulk and Thor should've been fired.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was shocked how they just had him kick Cyclops ass in a fist fight...very odd. Lol.

That is why this series took stoopid pills to start. By having a weak Street level guy.
beat real team lead superheros.

They did not even write in.
any circumstantial shyt that made sense. Like spectacular spiderman versus sin eater.
In that sin eater had circumstances occur to allow him to escape. On no day was sin eater getting off on spidey.

That is why the writing to this series.
starts off after the nostalgic episode.
By going completely off the rails I to stoppid pills. Plus being to goofie to leave the bullshyt of issue 200 alone. When all ypu had to do was say fukk magneto a d your villain fascination. Then have the xmen go into space with lilandra to heal Charles. Instead we rehashing shyt that were dead bullshyt period in the mag history. That needed soft reboots to move past.
This series never had to follow issue 200. All it had to do was follow cyke getting his ass kicked by storm and go.from there. Instead this series started back in thr same direction. As to why marvel does not own themselves. With this over fascination with white males.
in cyclops and the disney villain fascination.
In a series that did not draw blockbuster. Till storm took over this team and changed their strategic direction. From sitting around letting people prey in them.
To the xmen pop out on their enemies.

Why are we on 200. Then going back two years in print to Mohawk storm. When we should be on issue 274.

That already dealt with two storm reduction in draw stories. That ruined readership. Till again.

This happened.

Issue 272

latest

Why is this series revisiting issues before 200.
When this series took off from storm whipping Cyclops ass with no powers and the events in 201.

Yet this shyt racist. The same type of racism. Or white guy is the best bullshyt. that resulted in.
marvel not owning themselves.
In a series about civil rights.

I am Infuriated over this shyt.
As storm has been belittled again for no rrason other than to make the whote guy the leader. When said white boy's leadership

was never why this shyt blew up.

Art Barr

This shyt got me hot.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wish we could get an animated adaptation of that. Disney needs to take a page from DC and put out some animated films. Give me a 2 part age of apocalypse like the 2 part long Halloween

nikka, I'd love to but Disney doesn't have the balls to do AoA on film.

But Jesus if they did :banderas:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It was interesting how they got all these classic Claremont tropes and cliffhangers in two episodes...Rogue/Magneto, Storm losing her powers and proving shes still a great hero, Maddie in the mix, Cable being born, Trial of Magneto, and of course the Jan 6th Republican Capitol attacks disguised as the Friends of Hunanity...lol. Bold $hit. Thats what is missing in the MCU..

NAH THEYRE RUNNING
THROUGH THE SOURCE MATERIAL TOO QUICK.

MAGNETOS TRIAL SHOULD
HAVE BEEN A MULTI EP PIECE.

:devil:
:evil:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This restored the feeling. I had to :mjcry: when they were fighting the sentinels in the first episode and the theme music came on. Like the one poster said I remember staying up late to watch the premiere. XMEN TAS came about before I knew my ABCs:pachaha:

Before X-MEN TAS came out I remember watching these two VHS tapes over and over probably making my parents made
m59228298434_1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Man there was nothing like going to Chuck-E-Cheese for the first time and seeing this :banderas:

x-men%20arcade.jpg
the amount of money I spent on that X-Men arcade jawn :banderas: