X-Men '97

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The magneto redemption a little unearned but he was talking the right talk :wow:

it's similar in the comics.

with the strucker twins.

YnMGatb.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
it's similar in the comics.

with the strucker twins.

YnMGatb.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png
I'm familiar with it in the comic

The timing/pacing of this is sudden within the context of the cartoon, is what I mean. Immediately having that moment without any real buildup is unearned, is what I'm saying

All good tho, I'm sure they will be touching on a lot more comic stories as we progress, they already got them playing ball like the 90s iteration

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Man, morph sliding thru transformed like someone else gonna have me like :krs: ... :martin: all season

I was like Lady Deathstrike!! :gladbron: wait, Coll-thats Morph :unimpressed:
Confused me i thought arch angel was chilling in the jet
1st episode is straight "Night of Sentinels" vibes :wow: "Surrender Mutants" "Omega level threat detected":ufdup:.
Logan is still the Goat "Jean may dig the boy scout routine Summers, but I don't go in much being bossed around":wow:. They did justice to Cyclops:jbhmm:
they are def having logan get a piece of that this year because of this madelyne stuff. Weird how the og never went there. 100% happening. Everyone losing their girl this year. Was setup with their first look (which wasnt even real jean…). Cant wait to see them beef over this. The wolverine one liners will be epic for cyke not knowing he didnt have his real girl with him. Logan def getting him some jean grey this year boys. I am happy to see cyclopse be bad ass and then shown as a fukkup. Ha

Btw guys its not a spoiler that charles isnt really dead. He got taken by shiar last ep. The world thinks hes dead. The xmen also prolly assume he might be but i dont think we are sposed to think that. As long as hes gone and doesnt return “hes dead” but we know better. Chuck dies like once every 5 years.

I cant wait for the stryfe/apoc shyt

I do think the apoc actor is dead. For sure sabretooth died. Which breaks my heart because they are the two most iconic voices on the show imo. That rasp in sabretooths voice is him. Noone has been aboe to pull it off yet actor wise. And that actor who played apoc in the movie got outclassed by a fukkin tv voice actor

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are they gonna do the outback era team?

That’s one of my favorite comic arcs.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The magneto redemption a little unearned but he was talking the right talk :wow:

They had a difference in philosophy obviously, but Chuck was his boy through and through no matter the fukkery. I get it.

Chuck knew humans weren't shyt, but he believed you had to give em a chance. Erik had no faith they'd ever stop being fukkbois. But out of respect for his mans, he honored his wishes. True ride or die homie. :yeshrug:

Last edited: