CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yup with punching and real guns this time

But on the topic of X Men, shouldn’t Jean already know about the clone because I remember an episode where she went into Cable’s mind and briefly saw Cyclops and the clone

DID JEAN KNOW THAT
WAS A CLONE AND NOT HER THOUGH?

I DONT REMEMBER THEM
SPECIFYING THAT WASNT JEAN
BUT I COULD BE WRONG

:devil:
:evil:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
He already had painted claws on the first episode. He was even getting rode by @Another Man :dame:

wolverine-and-gambit-in-x-men-97-trailer.webp

:dame: bub.
from top X-MAN to ex-man
full

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It was interesting how they got all these classic Claremont tropes and cliffhangers in two episodes...Rogue/Magneto, Storm losing her powers and proving shes still a great hero, Maddie in the mix, Cable being born, Trial of Magneto, and of course the Jan 6th Republican Capitol attacks disguised as the Friends of Hunanity...lol. Bold $hit. Thats what is missing in the MCU..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Why is Cyclops being singled out for jobbing to the X-Cutioner?

Dude solo'ed the whole team outside of Magneto. He completely ho'ed Bishop, Beast and Gambit.

Bishop is the only main who hasn't had a signature character moment in the first two episodes.

Blinded cyke still put up the best fight outside of Morph.

It's not a big deal. It's how super hero story telling is done. The heroes will job out to villains and vice versa.
I was shocked how they just had him kick Cyclops ass in a fist fight...very odd. Lol.