X-Men '97

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You leaving the site? We didn't write this shyt.
QzTChq0.png

Fred.

I meant "out" as in out of anything Marvel related.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Based off the first two episodes the show is good the heavy nostalgabaiting marketing had me worried a bit. The animation takes some getting used to its just diffrent but reminds me of a more polished version of the animation in the a few of the episode of the last season of the 92 series when they switched animation studios vs the early seasons which had a closer look to the comicbook. Few parts of the dialog was kinda cringe a bit but generally fine.The Voice acting is good for what we have considering its been 20+ years since alot of the actors have reprised their roles. i know Cal Dood has aged so his Wolverine voice aint the same. Storm,Jean,Beast,Rogue are pretty much the same. Gambit & Bishop sound diffrent than before. I wish they could have gotten Alyson Court back for jubilee. Story based of the 2 eps is intresting and im eager to see how it all plays out i know
Sinister and Madylne pryor storyline
is probably on the way but im curious to see what other comic stories they adapt Professor X is MIA so Xcutioner song and Fatal Attractons is probably not happening. All in All if your a fan of the of the OG series definetly give this a watch.