X-Men '97

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Man, for real. Brehs out here really trying to go to war over a continuation of a 30 year old cartoon that actually stands a strong chance of flopping and getting cancelled anyway. :dead:
I hope it doesn’t flop. fukk around maybe we get a remake of Gargoyles. Though the creator fumbled the bag when he got his YJ remake.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Man, for real. Brehs out here really trying to go to war over a continuation of a 30 year old cartoon that actually stands a strong chance of flopping and getting cancelled anyway. :dead:
Bruh...They're really getting mad about a cartoon character's ass from 20+ years ago. Most people watching this are in their late 20s to early 40s and have access to ACTUAL women so this is a moot point unless you're a complete loser.

Daps
I don't care about the gay shyt. But them toning down Rogue bothers me

Toning down the sexuality and figures of the female characters is stupid. Both men and women like seeing attractive women.
Who are they doing that for? They still show shirtless men with abs everywhere, why can't women have curves and sex appeal?

Breh said he wants his cartoons to have sex appeal dammit :bryan:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope it doesn’t flop. fukk around maybe we get a remake of Gargoyles. Though the creator fumbled the bag when he got his YJ remake.

I hope it doesn't, but the pessimist in me doesn't think there are enough of us in the target audience that will watch within the window most streaming services use to make their renewal decisions within.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dear Rogue,
Stuff your face with a pressed po'boy drink some comeback sauce and let them buns loose hun
sincerely a concerned fan