:evil:

It could be worse
anna-paquin-rogue-days-of-future-past.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I’m sorry if ever there was a franchise that would be pro everything it’s the X-men. Mutants are a stand-in for anyone be discriminated against. Now if you want to argue, hey sexual gender might be too much for a topic on a kid show…. Sure.

However, this show was not rebooted for kids it was rebooted for a bunch of adults who watched the show as a kid. Morph going by They…. Actually makes sense. Mystique should go by They too. Honestly them going by They makes more sense than the majority of actual living people going by that term.

:yeshrug:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m sorry if ever there was a franchise that would be pro everything it’s the X-men. Mutants are a stand-in for anyone be discriminated against. Now if you want to argue, hey sexual gender might be too much for a topic on a kid show…. Sure.

However, this show was not rebooted for kids it was rebooted for a bunch of adults who watched the show as a kid. Morph going by They…. Actually makes sense. Mystique should go by They too. Honestly them going by They makes more sense than the majority of actual living people going by that term.

:yeshrug:

THERE WAS NO fukkING "THEY" IN 1997.

THEYRE USING THE 90S TO SELL THIS SHOW
WHILE SHOEHORNING 2010S shyt
THAT DIDNT EVEN EXIST INTO THE SHOW.

CALL IT XMEN 2024 AND IM FINE WITH IT.

:devil:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

THERE WAS NO fukkING "THEY" IN 1997.

THEYRE USING THE 90S TO SELL THIS SHOW
WHILE SHOEHORNING 2010S shyt
THAT DIDNT EVEN EXIST INTO THE SHOW.

CALL IT XMEN 2024 AND IM FINE WITH IT.

You prefer Morph identify as a changeling transsexual?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

I PREFER MORPH BE THE SAME PERSON
WE SAW IN THE 90S SINCE THIS IS XMEN 1997

:russ:Basically…this supposed to be a continuation of the 90s animated series. That still takes place in the 90s in that canon. And they’re making unnecessary changes to shyt that has already been established lol. Nobody at least me has a problem with gay characters, especially in the X-men franchise lol.

Last edited:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So what you're saying is they been "distilled" down to being simply discriminated against since the early 80s and now that it's 2024 that would be most of their history. Thanks.
exactly this!

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
:russ:Basically…this supposed to be a continuation of the 90s animated series. That still takes place in the 90s in that canon. And they’re making unnecessary changes to shyt that has already been established lol. Nobody at least me has a problem with gay characters, especially in the X-men franchise lol.
My nikka, Morph was in like 3 episodes total and 2/3 he was acting like a smoker. Should he still be a fiend?

Superstar
Daps
Damn, people are miserable. nikkas were hype and fiending for this once they heard about it, and now it's going to be shyt. Complaining about a CARTOON character's ass and whether another cartoon (CARTOON!!!!) character that shape shifts is non-binary.

:mjlol:
Me and my girl just want to watch to see if everybody still makes spice channel orgasm noises when they get punched or psychically molested lol.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, people are miserable. nikkas were hype and fiending for this once they heard about it, and now it's going to be shyt. Complaining about a CARTOON character's ass and whether another cartoon (CARTOON!!!!) character that shape shifts is non-binary.

Man, for real. Brehs out here really trying to go to war over a continuation of a 30 year old cartoon that actually stands a strong chance of flopping and getting cancelled anyway. :dead: