X-Men '97

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mjlol:
fukk around and have non-binary street sharks
Bro if ya’ll think X-men 96 is out of pocket for making Morph non-binary don’t watch Young Justice.

The creator Wiseman was creating new definitions in real time on that shows. Keep in mind that shyt didn’t affect the show at all. Budget cuts and not focusing on the original team fukked it up. Just like I expect Morph being nonbinary won’t affect this at all. If it’s dope, it’s gonna work. It’s not like the whole season is going to be about Morph correcting people for calling them, him.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Time out.

Mystique is his FATHER???????

:what:

edit:

This is some Alphabet gang bullshyt pandering. :what:
Less of a retcon and more like restoring Clairmont's original vision.

This has actually happening a lot in comics lately. When Ms Marvel was created her creator originally wanted her to me a mutant, but editors insisted that she be an Inhuman. Now they retconned her into being a mutant. When Christopher Priest introduced Okoye, she was supposed to be a potential love interest for T'Challa. Now in Ultimate Black Panther they're married. It's been a trend lately to restore a creator's original intention for a character.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Bro if ya’ll think X-men 96 is out of pocket for making Morph non-binary don’t watch Young Justice.

The creator Wiseman was creating new definitions in real time on that shows. Keep in mind that shyt didn’t affect the show at all. Budget cuts and not focusing on the original team fukked it up. Just like I expect Morph being nonbinary won’t affect this at all. If it’s dope, it’s gonna work. It’s not like the whole season is going to be about Morph correcting people for calling them, him.
:mjlol:
I was just talking shyt, that stuff don’t bother me

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

THERE WAS NO fukkING "THEY" IN 1997.

THEYRE USING THE 90S TO SELL THIS SHOW
WHILE SHOEHORNING 2010S shyt
THAT DIDNT EVEN EXIST INTO THE SHOW.

CALL IT XMEN 2024 AND IM FINE WITH IT.

:devil:
:evil:

The term "They" may have not been used in '97 but the concept of non-binary-ness goes way back. The Hijra existed in India for 4,000 years. If you want to stick to the the States, Public Universal Friend / Jemima Wilkinson thought of itself as genderless back in 1700's.

I forgot the name of the person, but I read about a person who identified as both male and female back in the colonial period of the US. They went to court for some crime I can't remember and when asked of their gender they claimed both. This confused the court, but after some investigated they actually legally deemed that person both man and woman. As a consequence the court ordered them to always wear both male and female clothes simultaneously so that the public knows that they public can easily identified them.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:francis:

So i was chillin with some homies that work on the show. basically dont get your hopes up too high, and the morph thing is kinda flagrant :mjlol: kinda said they was tryin to do cool shyt but disney nerf'd them and wouldnt let them do cool stuff. They said the actual animation(fluidity of movement) is much better than whats in the trailer.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:francis:

So i was chillin with some homies that work on the show. basically dont get your hopes up too high, and the morph thing is kinda flagrant :mjlol: kinda said they was tryin to do cool shyt but disney nerf'd them and wouldnt let them do cool stuff. They said the actual animation(fluidity of movement) is much better than whats in the trailer.

THESE fakkitS AT DISNEY RUIN EVERYTHING

:devil:
:evil: