X-Men '97

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Every character or are you just really exaggerating?
Just say you only want to see straight white males in your comic book movies and be done with the it.
Rogue is not a real person. Get a grip my G.
You're a genuine piece of shyt for this because you know wtf I mean, you're just being disingenuous and tool-adjacent

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
And tone down the front too, lol
GGa-YdxWkAAHGoz
Looking like a post op person.:francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
And its certainly working :russ:

Its legitimately interesting how 'woke' was co-opted by conservative cac racists and homophobes to describe anything they don't like and its now being used by "brehs" in the exact same way.

And brehs falling for it is weird. I guess when white guys were the center of everything shyt was great. lol

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:People in this thread are just calling Disney out on their bs lol. I figured most bruhs in this thread knew that the X-men. Always been an allegory for the civil rights movement, racial discrimination, and for a number of marginalized groups. Claremont and the writers of the og animated series just seemed like they were more subtle. And sincere with their approach of representing said marginalized groups and topics. Granted the show hasn’t aired yet, but why announce that a character is going to be non binary lol. Like you’re not breaking new ground inducing a gay character in the X-men franchise lol. Let the show speak for itself good writing and subtlety is key. I’m excited for the show hopefully the new writers can do it justice.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:russ:People in this thread are just calling Disney out on their bs lol. I figured most bruhs in this thread knew that the X-men. Always been an allegory for the civil rights movement, racial discrimination, and for a number of marginalized groups. Claremont and the writers of the og animated series just seemed like they were more subtle. And sincere with their approach of representing said marginalized groups and topics. Granted the show hasn’t aired yet, but why announce that a character is going to be non binary lol. Like you’re not breaking new ground inducing a gay character in the X-men franchise lol. Let the show speak for itself good writing and subtlety is key. I’m excited for the show hopefully the new writers can do it justice.
I don't think Disney wrote the article.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Shoot your mad they made a white character non-binary and it fits his powers? It could have been Bishop or Storm just as easily because you know they like to use us as shields for their agenda. Hell I saw sunspot being introduced and was for sure they were going to make him gay lol .

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Shoot your mad they made a white character non-binary and it fits his powers? It could have been Bishop or Storm just as easily because you know they like to use us as shields for their agenda. Hell I saw sunspot being introduced and was for sure they were going to make him gay lol .
:mjlol:I’m mad???