Reppin
NULL

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: It got retcon bruh

Actually that was one of Claremont's original concepts but he couldn't do it back then w/ the comics code.

For the most part, Mystique being half of Kurt's parentage was always understood to some degree, but the other part of Claremont's original equation wasn't. He wanted Mystique to be Kurt's father while Irene Adler (Destiny) was his mother. Concerns with Marvel and the Comics Code were often cited as reasons why that origin never became canon.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DUDE NO ONE GIVES AF
ABOUT SOME 2023 REWRITE.

THIS TYPE OF shyt
DEFEATS THE WHOLE POINT
YOU ORIGINALLY TRIED TO MAKE.

:devil:
:evil:

My point was people flipping out about someone using a term in a press release that is appropriate for a character that at any time can be male or female before seeing that character at all in the show itself.

Watch the actual content and then bytch all you want but all this whining over a single word is people seeking out shyt to complain about and searching for things to be offended by.

Tired of all sides of issues writing essays on and writing off content before they've seen a single episode/scene.

If you complain about the actual content, you might have something to stand on.

Complaining about what you guess is going to happen is outrage fan fiction.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My point was people flipping out about someone using a term in a press release that is appropriate for a character that at any time can be male or female before seeing that character at all in the show itself.

Watch the actual content and then bytch all you want but all this whining over a single word is people seeking out shyt to complain about and searching for things to be offended by.

Tired of all sides of issues writing essays on and writing off content before they've seen a single episode/scene.

If you complain about the actual content, you might have something to stand on.

Complaining about what you guess is going to happen is outrage fan fiction.

STOP PLAYING DENSE.

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON
TO MENTION HE WAS NON BINARY
OTHER THAN TO BE USED AS A DOG WHISTLE.

THEN TO FOLLOW THAT UP WITH
HE HAS AN "INTERESTING BUDDY RELATIONSHIP WITH WOLVERINE" WAS CLEAR GASLIGHTING.

:devil:
:evil:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yea even as a kid I felt like it had way worse animation and art than for instance Batman TAS and the other cartoons I used to watch. But despite that it was one of my favorite cartoons, easily. But this remake just looks...lifeless. Like some lazy nostalgia bait.

I don't know anything about animation and I was never an anime guy, but one day I'm gonna have to look it up and figure out why cartoons from the 80s-00s just look way better than the weird animation I see today. The movement looks real stilted or something.

Those 80s studios like Sunbow were contracting Japanese studios back in the day. The US would usually do the keyframes and Japan would handle the in-between frames. Animators were basically indentured servants worked to bone, literally. Look at any of those old school openings that’s all Japan animating it which is what got a lot of kids hooked. With advent of digital inking, faster production turnarounds, and lack of new talent, quality quickly declined.

We now have a lot of people in animation who can draw but can’t animate for shyt. See cal arts style.

Last edited:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
rewatched episode 10 "Come the apocalypse" and god damn they really took their time with Rogues ass. The shading, the filler oh god the depth you even got an outline of the pum pum. Great googly moogly that ass is juicy!