CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Moroh been like this since the early 2000s
GGeTw2JawAA9MIe

GGeTw2Ja8AAhvMw

If anything this version of Morph is going to be more comic accurate :russ:

Sidenote: I had no idea there were this many Morph stans.
Lol they dont care about Morph they just care about his jimmy

Daps
GGeTw2JawAA9MIe

GGeTw2Ja8AAhvMw

GGeTw2Kb0AA8bvS

When I was growing up and we would pretend to be the X Men, them fool ass sucka ass "friends" i had would always make me be Morph. :francis:

I'm about to run the fade 25 years later on them fools if this nxgga turns out to be a fxggot. :pacspit:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GGeTw2JawAA9MIe

GGeTw2Ja8AAhvMw

GGeTw2Kb0AA8bvS

Everybody says they want comic book accuracy......................unless that accuracy doesn't fit what they personally want from a characte/story.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:That Morph shyt literally happened after the og show finished airing. That’s not the 90s Morph we grew up with, and where the show ended on. That’s an alternative reality version of the character. But it is what it is hopefully the show is good lol. And unpopular opinion I hate Mohawk Storm.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:mjlol:That Morph shyt literally happened after the og show finished airing. That’s not the 90s Morph we grew up with, and where the show ended on. That’s an alternative reality version of the character. But it is what it is hopefully the show is good lol. And unpopular opinion I hate Mohawk Storm.
I mean the character's name is "Morph" and can shapeshift. So Morph being "nonbinary" doesn't seem like a big deal to me. If they made a character like Jean Grey "nonbinary" then I would get being upset.

Also, most people don't like Storm's mohawk so that's not an unpopular opinion.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
morph was in like 2 x-men stories ever, he wasn't even an original character :heh: they made him for the pilot to die. who cares about him?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I mean the character's name is "Morph" and can shapeshift. So Morph being "nonbinary" doesn't seem like a big deal to me. If they made a character like Jean Grey "nonbinary" then I would get being upset.

Also, most people don't like Storm's mohawk so that's not an unpopular opinion.
:yeshrug:Shapeshifter or not he was always presented as a male in the 90s show. And 97 supposed to be a continuation of said show, that takes place in the 90s canon. So why change shyt that’s already been established especially since there’s plenty of X-men characters. That they could pull from to represent the non binary and gay community. I’m not even mad about this I’m just asking why change shyt.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:yeshrug:Shapeshifter or not he was always presented as a male in the 90s show. And 97 supposed to be a continuation of said show, that takes place in the 90s canon. So why change shyt that’s already been established especially since there’s plenty of X-men characters. That they could pull from to represent the non binary and gay community. I’m not even mad about this I’m just asking why change shyt.
Because it fits the character. Anyway, based on the trailer, Morph stills appears as a male when he is in "human" form.

So yeah, not a big deal :manny: