X-Men '97

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Folks are saying Maggot is gonna be in this, I remember there was a thread shytting on him so i'm sure he will be well received :pachaha:
f04951895daea98f0d6f8481eb24a9f0.jpg

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Moroh been like this since the early 2000s
GGeTw2JawAA9MIe

GGeTw2Ja8AAhvMw

GGeTw2Kb0AA8bvS

If anything this version of Morph is going to be more comic accurate :russ:

Sidenote: I had no idea there were this many Morph stans.

Everybody says they want comic book accuracy......................unless that accuracy doesn't fit what they personally want from a characte/story.

:gucci:THIS SHOW IS LITERALLY CALLED XMEN 97
AND YALL TALKING ABOUT SOME FAGGITRY
FROM THE EARLY 2000S

:devil:
:evil:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I don't know anything about animation and I was never an anime guy, but one day I'm gonna have to look it up and figure out why cartoons from the 80s-00s just look way better than the weird animation I see today. The movement looks real stilted or something
I think it's too much 3d/ digital animation. These studios need to do more traditional animation like the legend of kora

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
morph was in like 2 x-men stories ever, he wasn't even an original character :heh: they made him for the pilot to die. who cares about him?

Morph was made for the cartoon as someone to sacrifice off the jump, but later in the series Mr. Sinister brought him back from the dead.

Later in the comics, they retconned that Morph in the cartoon was essentially the same character as silver age character The Changeling who was fake Prof X for a minute while Chuck hid in a bunker to power up to repel an alien attack against Earth. Being Chuck, he didn't tell anyone this so when Changeling/Charles died, the OG X-Men got their first of many times dealing with their teacher dying but not dying.

All later versions of Morph were alternate reality versions of the Changeling beginning with his redesign in Age of Apocalypse.

I'm glad they went with the blank face Joe Mad inspired design b/c OG cartoon Morph was just a dude in the X-Men rookie outfit. Plus they probably didn't want to keep drawing the bags under his eyes like they did all time after his undeadening.

The Wolvy buddy thing goes back to the pilot as he was the only person that could make Logan laugh and, when he got killed right away, it allowed Logan to be extra angry, surly and miserable from the jump which made instantly great moments like the Cyclops gut punch or "giving" Cyke a convertable. If he wasn't a mutant red shirt, I'd imagine they'd have Morph/Logan have some of that classic Kurt/Logan dynamic as the series went on.

And I don't get the hang-up when "non-binary" is just a term for not having a specific gender, which shapeshifters are by definition. If they didn't use the term, the same shyt would be true regardless as Morph can be anyone, especially now with the Joe Mad blank slate face.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Morph was made for the cartoon as someone to sacrifice off the jump, but later in the series Mr. Sinister brought him back from the dead.

Later in the comics, they retconned that Morph in the cartoon was essentially the same character as silver age character The Changeling who was fake Prof X for a minute while Chuck hid in a bunker to power up to repel an alien attack against Earth. Being Chuck, he didn't tell anyone this so when Changeling/Charles died, the OG X-Men got their first of many times dealing with their teacher dying but not dying.

All later versions of Morph were alternate reality versions of the Changeling beginning with his redesign in Age of Apocalypse.

I'm glad they went with the blank face Joe Mad inspired design b/c OG cartoon Morph was just a dude in the X-Men rookie outfit. Plus they probably didn't want to keep drawing the bags under his eyes like they did all time after his undeadening.

The Wolvy buddy thing goes back to the pilot as he was the only person that could make Logan laugh and, when he got killed right away, it allowed Logan to be extra angry, surly and miserable from the jump which made instantly great moments like the Cyclops gut punch or "giving" Cyke a convertable. If he wasn't a mutant red shirt, I'd imagine they'd have Morph/Logan have some of that classic Kurt/Logan dynamic as the series went on.

And I don't get the hang-up when "non-binary" is just a term for not having a specific gender, which shapeshifters are by definition. If they didn't use the term, the same shyt would be true regardless as Morph can be anyone, especially now with the Joe Mad blank slate face.

:comeon:SO MYSTIQUE IS NON BINARY
AND NOT A WOMAN REGARDLESS
OF HER SHAPE SHIFTING ABILITIES?

STOP COPPING PLEAS
FOR FAGGITRY.

:devil:
:evil: