X-Men '97

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He's the freaky breh who's taking credit for everything under the sun related to this show(he should just act like he drew all the shyt too and went back in time and wrote all the xmen stories the show is based off of). he's also got kicked off for being extracaricularly freaky, allegedly :hubie:
Everything good was because of him, he wrote it all, even though the stories were already written and it's based on canon already created, and nothing bad or weird like the t'chaka thing was his fault, at all....GO FIGURE

Daps
Juggernaut's hand rising from the water is in reference to being thrown into the water in 1 of those X-Men episodes

The stuff is intended to be canon to each other, but loosely connected since there were different writers. I'd say season 2 of the 90s F4 could be considered canon

Couple things contradict each other across all the shows that are intended to be canon honestly

After Gladiator threw him? :pachaha:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- prof x using magneto’s powers. No consent :picard:
- phoenix rose again :blessed: and sent sinister back to his House in virginia:scust:
- bastion aint had to bytch slap cable with his own arm:sadcam:
- the president had the avengers with him to help out. And decided to shoot the giant astroid out the sky to hit earth :dahell:
- is capt america still looking for his shield in the bushes:lolbron:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
🧢

It just has less viewers because its a cartoon which limits its audience

The outlet that dude quoted is fukking sus as hell

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Amazing finish. To be real the last 4 episodes could have been a finale if they drawn this out more, and still been a dope finale. shyt just kept coming at ya on full cylinders.

Morph trolling depowered sinster by copying his old ass face was hilarious. Apacolyse finding gambits card in the dirt at the end, looks like some 4 horseman forshaddow.

And i dont wanna hear shyt about spoilers, if u havent watched it u shouldnt be in this thread, fukk u

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I don't know if anyone remembers this from the old show but this guy turned out to be Kang (Immortus). And it was an Apocalypse episode:mjpls:

6563347-immortus-bender-jpg.29149138