WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was up with Sinisters new power set?? :mjtf:

That boy never had these powers before, the hell :dahell:

He Super Saiyan Sinister now :mindblown:
Sinister has always had an ambiguous power set in the comics due to him meddling with his own genes.

Off the top of my head in the comics he's shown, super speed, strength, energy blasts, the ability to control the tendrils in his cape, hieghtened durability/ regeneration. (I'm sure I'm forgetting other powers)

And during the Krakoan era he basically can use the power of any mutant whos genetic material he has.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Also, why do they even keep sending Wolverine to fight Magneto? :dahell:

He might as well just stay home when they're fighting Magnus. Putting him on the other team should've been the easiest choice possible.
He got his helmet off and stabbed him though. :ehh: Also Wolverine gets his get back :mjlit:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A series about the struggles and tribulations of dealing with extreme prejudice and discrimination, and you want the X-men to... leave the agenda at home. :aicmon:

Now you know damn well what I meant by that.

What I don’t want is an X-Men movie where all of a sudden Cecelia Reyes, Frenzy, and Storm are the main characters.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Cyclops fans think making wolverine a smaller character will help boost Cyclops profile as the fan favorite.
the writer they fired echoed these sentiments. Online constantly echoes that Cyclops is the most underrated character, and so they are trying to tear down wolverine to reverse that

If they want to cyclops done justice they need to write some actual good cyclops centric stories, and not just try to quietly make Wolverine a background character. Dude literally has a movie that's about to drop. and he being sidelined in the build up? He's the MJ of this group, this is like trying to push jermaine by releasing less MJ records. Instead letting MJ do his thing and trying to bring Jermaine up to that same level.

They bout to do wolverine like they did the hulk in the MCU, mark my words

You nikkas making up alternative realities to cope with Wolverine finally not being CENTERED after 10+ years are something else.

Every episode had different X-Men having their moments.

It’s X-Men ‘97, not Wolverine and the X-Men.
Accept reality and stop complaining cotdamn.

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Wildest part to think about for me is that while this is happening our boy Omega Level Mutant, Mr Freeze the World Iceman is still probably working at an accounting firm trying to be a “normal person” :wow:

If I’m a former X-Man and a Magneto earth-rending EMP and Prime sentinels are flying about I’m pulling up to the X Mansion to grab my suit IMMEDIATELY and getting into the mix

:russ: Jubilee vs Sunspot had me dying with their little ass blasts. Reminded me of a struggle pee-wee league undercard compared to the Magneto vs Everyone championship

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Wildest part to think about for me is that while this is happening our boy Omega Level Mutant, Mr Freeze the World Iceman is still probably working at an accounting firm trying to be a “normal person” :wow:

If I’m a former X-Man and a Magneto earth-rending EMP and Prime sentinels are flying about I’m pulling up to the X Mansion to grab my suit IMMEDIATELY and getting into the mix

:russ: Jubilee vs Sunspot had me dying with their little ass blasts. Reminded me of a struggle pee-wee league undercard compared to the Magneto vs Everyone championship
That's the only funny thing about this. They have waaay more heavy hitters than jubilee and they're just chilling at the crib as the world is ending?!?

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
That's the only funny thing about this. They have waaay more heavy hitters than jubilee and they're just chilling at the crib as the world is ending?!?
Heavy hitters all pulled a Wong in Infinity War and dipped tf out.

*Phone Rings*
Iceman: "Yo Scott, haven't heard from you in a while, wussup?"
Cyclops: "Bruh you ain't see the SHYT outside?? Come suit up!" :damn:
Iceman: "Who all gon' be there?"
Cyke: "We pullin up on Asteroid M now. We got Jubilee 'n Wolverine with us. We NEED YOU bruh. Where Psylocke, Archangel, Colossus 'n em at too? Grab 'em."

'Iceman: :picard::hubie:

*Phone disconnects*

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I think they are gonna do the AoA jump. shyt is fukked and Bastion shouldn’t even exist. Cable didn’t know Bastion’s origin before but he does now. The problem is Cable also doesn’t know how hard it was to stop Nimrod last time and could totally go there and fukk it up.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

They forgot Magneto Jr, Polaris left them and Bobby and joined X-Factor. Just get her to reverse the polarity. :russ: