X-Men '97

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Also, why do they even keep sending Wolverine to fight Magneto? :dahell:

He might as well just stay home when they're fighting Magnus. Putting him on the other team should've been the easiest choice possible.

Bro…. Trust I am not that type of guy and it sucked. That’s exactly what I meant too. Everytime you try to point to why it sucks people accuse you of not liking the women in the cast.
:unimpressed:
I had more issues with Namor getting away with Regicide and going home with the fish Raza than anything else. Not to mention the whole thing was depressing on purpose.

:ehh: :manny: fair enough, although I disagree

Although I do agree the movie was kind of depressing, I don't think that's inherently bad :yeshrug: especially given the circumstances

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro…. Trust I am not that type of guy and it sucked. That’s exactly what I meant too. Everytime you try to point to why it sucks people accuse you of not liking the women in the cast.
:unimpressed:
I had more issues with Namor getting away with Regicide and going home with the fish Raza than anything else. Not to mention the whole thing was depressing on purpose.

I liked this movie alot more on sexond watch. When you give it a bit of grace based on the circumstances. Aint their fault Chadwick didnt tell them he was dying before he started filming:francis:.

And you can argue they shouldve recasted. But alot of people were emotional on the internet and were saying he shouldnt be recasted. They shouldve let emotions die down before making the decision. Its a dedication and a memorial film to Chadwick as well as a Marvel movie. Good movie,good action,great acting:mjcry:

Not sure how you can be upset about Namor getting away with murder,as passive as Tchalla was in these films. And as much as he let people get away with:scust:

Its probably proof of how good a villian Namor was that we wanted to see him pay. But Coogler was giving us social commentary,the European was the real villian pitting the Wakandans and Namors people against each other.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, why do they even keep sending Wolverine to fight Magneto? :dahell:

He might as well just stay home when they're fighting Magnus. Putting him on the other team should've been the easiest choice possible.

:ehh: :manny: fair enough, although I disagree

Although I do agree the movie was kind of depressing, I don't think that's inherently bad :yeshrug: especially given the circumstances

Same thing I just posted to him just now. Its unfair to judge the movie without taking the circumstances into account.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn homeboy must have really pissed someone off something serious ( or some really bad accusations) for the show to be this fire and they still can his ass
Seriously doubt the goofy Suits at Disney/Marvel thought it would be this heavily praised. Too many are disconnected from reality.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This stuff is rushed.

Bastion had Magneto tied up and told him he was responsible for the mutant massacre yet Magneto doesn't go after him and Sinister? :comeon:

They just skipped an entire story just to get Magneto to fight the X-MEN.

And can someone explain what the hell Sinister's powers actually are? :what:

Now he's moving around like a smoke shadow from Stranger Things and can dissolve his body? :dahell:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The comics
GNCvcKEXUAAyG_y

X-Men ‘97
GNF3h2aX0AAcz-p

Sometimes you gotta pop out and SHOW nikkas
Certified Mutant man, I'm the one that up the score with 'em

- Magneto X
#MagnetoWasRight #RehireBeauDeMayo :wow: