X-Men '97

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was crazy :wow: somebody gonna have to time travel to undo this because otherwise I don't know how else you go back to the status quo.

That said, you nikkas who get offended everytime a female character is in anything are lame :mjlol: there was nothing wrong with BP2

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Also, Rogue was talking about no one on the team experiencing what happened in Genosha.

Um, Nightcrawler who literally saved her ass was right there :mjlol:

If I was Kurt, I would've been like "This b*tch! :gucci:"
I lowkey think Jean or Xavier told both her and Bobby to go with Magneto…..

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Episode was crazy :wow: somebody gonna have to time travel to undo this because otherwise I don't know how else you go back to the status quo.

That said, you nikkas who get offended everytime a female character is in anything are lame :mjlol: there was nothing wrong with BP2
Bro…. Trust I am not that type of guy and it sucked. That’s exactly what I meant too. Everytime you try to point to why it sucks people accuse you of not liking the women in the cast.
:unimpressed:
I had more issues with Namor getting away with Regicide and going home with the fish Raza than anything else. Not to mention the whole thing was depressing on purpose.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question, since the x-men have already done asteroid m and this is supposed to be Avalon but can you see it becoming Utopia if it comes back down to earth and cyclops sets the x-men up there after onslaught. I also am wondering how this impacts cyclops and wolverines relationship

Not sure why their relationship would be impacted? If anything it should help their relationship. Lets see if Jean wants to still go around playing kissy face with you without the platinum claws mr big shot:mjgrin:

So i guess that last episode was our Wolverine moment:francis:?

Couldve at least let him get two more stabs in on Magneto smh. I will say they made the claws look alot more lethal this time around. WolVerine did what nobody else had the balls to do. Then punk ass Xavier saw what was about to happen to Wolverine too. But all he does is beg Magneto to stop for the millionth time. How can your leader be somebody who begs people more than a Keith Sweat album:snoop:. ? I see zero leadership qualities in Xavier other than he has the mansion. He needs a nice secretary role behind a desk at the Xavier school. Throw on that helmet Cerebro every once in a while if one of the students runs away. Other than that he is probably the worst leader Ive ever seen on a show.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Yeah I think I was reading the version where cyclops reformed the team. Wolverine, X23, the native American dude(warpath?)
cable and Deadpool if I remember correctly

Yeah that was the utopia team but cable and Deadpool weren’t on that team. Deadpool was on a later team though

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Another thing missing is this from magneto to Wolverine. They really misstepped not having more interaction between the two because in the comics they both come to understand eachother as victims, survivors, and warriors. There is a begrudging respect between the two before this happens which is why when Wolverine slashed him his feelings are legitimately hurt by the act

“We are bit players in a tragedy far larger than any of us… a tragedy called life, Logan. But today for you, perhaps me, the curtain falls and the play is finished”

Daps
Magneto reaction was predictable once that shyt happened in Genosha. Homie saw his own people slaughtered you knew that shyt triggered him. Charles pleading with him there's no reasoning with a someone who survived atrocities :francis::ufdup:

:francis:

Lowkey the Israelis could use your entire post for justification of what they're doing in Gaza. I know you didn't mean it like that but that's what popped in my head.