X-Men '97

Daps
Can somebody post the panels of how this went down in the comics? I don't know if I ever actually read this issue.

I read the issues that came after that when Wolverines healing factor was working overdrive and got stronger and then his mutation started.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll are over analyzing a statement but ok. I never said it wasnt X's fault. He put another man in charge and that man fukked up. Magneto could've said "nah cyclops you got this" but he's a weird egotistical freak bol tryna get his dikk wet and flaunt his power in the face of others. 100% on Xavier it was a mistake to trust him.

All I'm saying is Xavier would've brought the goons with him to Genosha just in case. That's all I'm saying. If X was there Wolverine wouldn't have been far behind. Meanwhile some people actually thought Wolverine should've been left behind when going to face magneto because he controls metal

While your sort of right,Xavier is crippled and the Xmen wouldnt have allowed him to leave without backup. Magneto on the other hand is the god of magnetism and doesnt need security:mjlol:

I guess you could call it arrogance,but Magneto is thinking if he cant stop whatever comes by himself. The Xmen probably will fall right behind him. Doesnt feel completely off base in his thinking. Gambit pretty much got lucky:myman:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Also, Rogue was talking about no one on the team experiencing what happened in Genosha.

Um, Nightcrawler who literally saved her ass was right there :mjlol:

If I was Kurt, I would've been like "This b*tch! :gucci:"
Magneto must have the secondary mutation of dikkmatizing bytches because Rogues actions don't honor Gambit at all