X-Men '97

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
let Logan go on his "take his time from the team'' mission after he recovers. Victor stalks & ambushes him just like Cold Vengeance from the 92 series :banderas:
All this... leading to the return of
200px-Apocalypse_1992.jpg

For season 3 AOA :demonic: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
All this... leading to the return of
200px-Apocalypse_1992.jpg

For season 3 AOA :demonic: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:
so many layers directions they can go :wow: . When I saw they added him to the intros I sure he would show up this season, but I told @Esco he needs much bigger lead up:wow:. I hope they return to the savage lands again at some point. Some of my favorite episodes from the 92 series:banderas:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
First of all he abandoned them. He was in another galaxy about to disown them and earth entirely over some space cakes.

"Xavier always has a plan." Yeah, the plan was to let Magneto be in charge so if he wasn't fit to be a leader guess who's fault that was.

He didn't have a plan for Sinister ambushing Jean so Cable attacking her lead to Scott letting Magneto free and ultimately Wolverine paying the price.

Magneto couldn't predict the Genosha attack just like Charles couldn't predict what happened this episode.

Ya'll are over analyzing a statement but ok. I never said it wasnt X's fault. He put another man in charge and that man fukked up. Magneto could've said "nah cyclops you got this" but he's a weird egotistical freak bol tryna get his dikk wet and flaunt his power in the face of others. 100% on Xavier it was a mistake to trust him.

All I'm saying is Xavier would've brought the goons with him to Genosha just in case. That's all I'm saying. If X was there Wolverine wouldn't have been far behind. Meanwhile some people actually thought Wolverine should've been left behind when going to face magneto because he controls metal

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They never really explained what was going to happen if Magneto didn't turn the power back on either. Jean says the world is ending and Storm says she can feel the magnetic field but they don't really explain it.
Breh, if the Earth's magnetic field shuts off completely, say goodbye to pretty much every living organism on Earth.

Humans (including mutants) and animals would all be toast.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Devil’s advocate…. The best female characters in Marvel have always been the ones on the X-men. Storm, Rogue, Kitty, Jean, Jubilee, and Emma shyt X-23 have more personality than any female characters they’ve put on screen yet and that is scratching the surface.

:yeshrug:

So we gon act like we didnt already have about 4 Xmen movies focused around Jean Grey and Mystique:scust:?

And im not going to blame the women,but its safe say those may have been the worst movies of the series.

Xmen last stand.
Dark Phoenix
First Class 2

Now they had something good with Logan,but never bothered making a Logan 2. Instead they bought Hugh back for what im assuming will ne another shytty Deadpool movie smh.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They never really explained what was going to happen if Magneto didn't turn the power back on either. Jean says the world is ending and Storm says she can feel the magnetic field but they don't really explain it.
He shifted the earth's magnetic poles he effectively ended earth. Rapid Temperatures changes, floods, all kinds of things can happen on a global scale. It has to be placed back. He fukked up the electro magnetic field of the planet.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She doesn't deserve to wear his coat.

Gambit would also be furious that she's siding with Magneto (again) :stopitslime:

Maaaan fukk Charles,talking about "I hope im not too late". Yes,many people have died while you were in space getting your rocks off. Matter of fact ,hes dead from the waist down,so he wasnt even doing that:francis:

Xavier-"To me my Xmen"

Me-":childplease:"(sending a message telepathically to kiss my black ass)