X-Men '97

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The older I get the more I see magneto was right.

4cdf83a942f1a0707cbe1b98c16a0504d8306d06.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So we saw the backlash against “Killmonger was right”, I wonder why we aren’t seeing the same with “Magneto was right”.

:jbhmm:
Killmonger would have had the entire planet trying to exterminate nikkaz with his plan. Superheroes included to help get it done. That WAS foolish.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
And that’s why I said it is not realistic.

An older woman with only one child is not putting a company over their only son and seeing a company as their legacy instead of their child.

They are writing the mother as if she’s a man and ignoring rudimentary gender dynamics :mjlol:

That’s why I said someone non binary had to have written that shyt :mjlol:
Sunspot's family is basically white. And hoity toity white foks disown their kids over dumb shyt....shyt is the equivalent of cutting criggas out the will, which they do.....all the time.....for dumb shyt.

duke supposed to be afro-brazilian, lookin like portugeed ronaldo's son :dead:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There are countless examples of women giving up kids or disowning them because they are mixed race or interfaith(adult kids) relationships which is what this is alluding to.

The societal pressure to fit in and be apart of your community is as old as time.

You are hung up on some weird gender dynamic as if men don’t just hide their secrets to keep both family and power, or use their wealth to hide their son’s/daughter’s misbehaviors even in 2024.

The whole benefit of wealth is to shape others perception you ain’t just abandoning families every time it gets hard.

:pachaha:

You are on some nonsense

You think a rich woman will stand on principle for a kid as she loses everything at her age?

Don't misconstrue what I said and reduce it to just "women" or "rich women" and cannot have any more children

I specifically said an older woman who has only ONE CHILD and cannot have any more children :pachaha:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I've given this show like 7 episodes to impress me and nahhhhh

I really don't understand how people enjoy this show. They burning through arcs like lit gasoline.

On top of that the writing literally feels like it's done by student workers that don't really know how to express themselves outside of Twitter talking points.

The action scenes are the only saving grace...
i feel you breh...

i understand why this shyt getting hyped like this tho. not mad at it