X-Men '97

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Batman TAS is better than anything but of course the Claremont X Men stories put in cartoon form was gonna create this type of reaction...

The guy who is being praised..the gay guy Beau...whoever he is..he's not doing anything special. Nothing original is going down. Just great storylines being mixed. And Sinister would never work under Bastion...shyt, he schemed against Apocalypse so he damn sure aint intimidated by Bastion.
Wf6WK4u.gif

As soon as wolverine put his claws over that kids head and called him Bub i knew this was corny and not for me

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It takes a true weirdo to go to boards about a tv show you don’t like and gripe about how you don’t understand why anyone likes it.

:mjlol:
I'm a huge X-Men fan and part of it is in part to the original.

This is suppose to be a direct continuation of that. And it pales in comparison.

And when I ask people what they like about it they just say "oh it's cool" or "it addresses deep issues" and I can't help but to be like :gucci:

And then there are those that say it's the best X-Men animated show ever...

And I'm literally confused as to how anyone thinks this is possible.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Adversary is a villain during the Life Death storyline..he's not popular like that but he was pushed just like Siege Perilous..Cassandra Nova..X Cutioners Song..Phalanx...etc
I just mean in comparison to sentinels as a whole from Mark 1 to mother mold.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes it is.

Acting like they didn't change Thanos motivation so it would be easier for people to understand
:ufdup:
Well overall it's one of the issues I have with the show. They rush through arcs and parts of characters changing certain things when they don't have to. It's a streaming service...

They could have left out all the adversary stuff and had that go towards bastion.

All in all them changing his origin isn't a hang up for me. That kinda stuff pretty much has to happen, it's more so how dumb down and fast pace they just do stuff... Also how easy it is to predict exactly whats up next.

Like imo, fatal attractions, onslaught then OZT happens.

From there I assume they just freestyle and do whatever.

You'll probably get Iceman, Emma, Scott, shadowcat, x-23, magick, storm jean and whoever on the team as mainstays.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Batman TAS is better than anything but of course the Claremont X Men stories put in cartoon form was gonna create this type of reaction...

The guy who is being praised..the gay guy Beau...whoever he is..he's not doing anything special. Nothing original is going down. Just great storylines being mixed. And Sinister would never work under Bastion...shyt, he schemed against Apocalypse so he damn sure aint intimidated by Bastion.
What makes you think he’s not scheming against bastion?