X-Men '97

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Batman TAS is better than anything but of course the Claremont X Men stories put in cartoon form was gonna create this type of reaction...

The guy who is being praised..the gay guy Beau...whoever he is..he's not doing anything special. Nothing original is going down. Just great storylines being mixed. And Sinister would never work under Bastion...shyt, he schemed against Apocalypse so he damn sure aint intimidated by Bastion.
And yet so many properties still get messed up.

Not saying Beau and his team are the best to ever do it but they so far haven’t fallen into the pitfalls a lot of adaptations have.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No one said he is, it’s ok not to fukk with what everyone else is but to keep coming into the thread of something you don’t like and complain is weirdo behaviour.
Oh. I thought he just said he saw the first episode and wasn’t a fan. Nevermind

Daps
And that’s why I said it is not realistic.

An older woman with only one child is not putting a company over their only son and seeing a company as their legacy instead of their child.

They are writing the mother as if she’s a man and ignoring rudimentary gender dynamics :mjlol:

That’s why I said someone non binary had to have written that shyt :mjlol:

Can we block this breh from the thread? There's Art Barr and then there's this breh literally going on and on about a fictional mom legacy for her mutant child in a frickin cartoon

:gucci:

If you wanna argue about something at least pick a reasonable argument like Wolverine being gay adjacent :lolbron:

Daps

If you read this storyline, then you know what's coming. Or an altered version. Let's see how they adapt it.

I aint taking no more cues from this annoying fxggot @$$ nxgga. I was watching episodes from the old series like a homework assignment to get ready for this week episode for this nxgga to pick two random NPC character and be like "do you see it? :banderas: "

I'm sitting over here like "No :gucci:"

Daps
I'm a huge X-Men fan and part of it is in part to the original.

This is suppose to be a direct continuation of that. And it pales in comparison.

And when I ask people what they like about it they just say "oh it's cool" or "it addresses deep issues" and I can't help but to be like :gucci:

And then there are those that say it's the best X-Men animated show ever...

And I'm literally confused as to how anyone thinks this is possible.

Say breh I don't agree with you as I like the show but I just wanna sow some seeds of chaos. :jbhmm:

If you go back a couple of pages, you will see a breh saying that this is on the level of Game of Thrones for him.

What you gotta say about that? :mjgrin:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And yet so many properties still get messed up.

Not saying Beau and his team are the best to ever do it but they so far haven’t fallen into the pitfalls a lot of adaptations have.
Yeah well that's a studio choice..the Fox x men original series before this did the same thing..copying Claremont stories..Dark Phoenix saga...the Magneto Acolytes story..Days of Future Past..etc

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Can we block this breh from the thread? There's Art Barr and then there's this breh literally going on and on about a fictional mom legacy for her mutant child in a frickin cartoon

:gucci:

If you wanna argue about something at least pick a reasonable argument like Wolverine being gay adjacent :lolbron:
Lmao

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Well overall it's one of the issues I have with the show. They rush through arcs and parts of characters changing certain things when they don't have to. It's a streaming service...

They could have left out all the adversary stuff and had that go towards bastion.

All in all them changing his origin isn't a hang up for me. That kinda stuff pretty much has to happen, it's more so how dumb down and fast pace they just do stuff... Also how easy it is to predict exactly whats up next.

Like imo, fatal attractions, onslaught then OZT happens.

From there I assume they just freestyle and do whatever.

You'll probably get Iceman, Emma, Scott, shadowcat, x-23, magick, storm jean and whoever on the team as mainstays.

Doesn’t want them to change things but also doesn’t want it to be predictable for people who have read the comics.

:mjlol:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
So we saw the backlash against “Killmonger was right”, I wonder why we aren’t seeing the same with “Magneto was right”.

:jbhmm:
Easy. It’s just us nerds who really fukk with this show as opposed to black panther that reached a much broader audience. shytting on “Killmonger was right” was just a way for goofy black “intellectuals” to shyt on nikkas.
It’s the same reason “Thanos had a point” didn’t get nearly the backlash either.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Cyclops was on his best Vin Diesel driving that car outta that plane

Talking bout some "Let's show them why they dont screw with the Sommers family"

giphy.gif
The last FF film was called Fast X for a reason :pachaha: