X-Men '97

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
It can all be explained by the ooze from Nimrod going to the past and infecting Bastion dad. Think, breh, Think!!!

Na bro..you totally missed the point. You think i missed an entire plot point that was loterally spelled out?

In the og ep, bishops future is IMMEDIATELY changed when he comes back first time

Thats because fitzroy/nimrod killed xavier
So he went back again to stop it. But if nimrod had now been there, bishops future itself wouod NEVER have returned to normal because tye xmen woulda been slaves. There would be no mutant hunters. No resistance. Bastion brought UTOPIA. Now that world was the same future bishop returned to first time where forge was a slave to master mold. Thats the utopian future. But it changed from that. Even with nimrod creating bastion.

So why did bishop return to a destroyed future where forge is resistance and not the one where forge is the slave still? Real life because it was never meant to be bastion and they continued it. But as of rn, thats a plot hole

And how did it change cables future and not bishops.

But as of now, I dont see how bishops future even exists. They need to explain that.

Btw yll. After watching beyond good and evil, when they said cable got knocked into the future and lost bishop, is reminscent to how they explained how apocalypse knocked bishop and each other into the axis of time. So another time traveler doing this is still in the air.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She doesn’t care about him being a mutant. She already said so last ep.

She was worried about who he is associated with and to keep his mutancy private.

You are thinking small potatoes about having more kids. :russ: The company is her legacy. That’s what the show is blatantly telling you.

She’s worried about her company’s name and her standing.

And that’s why I said it is not realistic.

An older woman with only one child is not putting a company over their only son and seeing a company as their legacy instead of their child.

They are writing the mother as if she’s a man and ignoring rudimentary gender dynamics :mjlol:

That’s why I said someone non binary had to have written that shyt :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
And that’s why I said it is not realistic.

An older woman with only one child is not putting a company over their only son and seeing a company as their legacy instead of their child.

They are writing the mother as if she’s a man and ignoring rudimentary gender dynamics :mjlol:
There are countless examples of women giving up kids or disowning them because they are mixed race or interfaith(adult kids) relationships which is what this is alluding to.

The societal pressure to fit in and be apart of your community is as old as time.

You are hung up on some weird gender dynamic as if men don’t just hide their secrets to keep both family and power, or use their wealth to hide their son’s/daughter’s misbehaviors even in 2024.

The whole benefit of wealth is to shape others perception you ain’t just abandoning families every time it gets hard.

:pachaha:

You are on some nonsense

You think a rich woman will stand on principle for a kid as she loses everything at her age?

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
nah. He’s just the evolution of sentinels the same way mutants are to humans.

His original programming is to kill mutants but Master Mold eventually came to think humans needed to upgraded as well since Sentinels were top of the food chain

Not exactly.

Fixed points absolutely can’t be altered and will just happen another way. Ala Final Destination.

Spiderverse was the idea that these important events can be altered but shouldn’t (Miles never became Spidey,Blonde Peter would have lived) because the cascade effects would destroy things.
Oooooh damn my bad ok this helped. I dunno why I was thinking he was mutant. He’s Literally a next gen sentinel

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:krs:
DOOM! SPIDEY!!!

I keep forgetting this is set in the late 90's...so when he said dial up chat rooms...mjlol:

nice easter egg..."Wasserman" is Ron Wasserman...aka the Mighty Raw. did the OG x-men theme...but more famous for many of the Power rangers songs and OG themes

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
It takes a true weirdo to go to boards about a tv show you don’t like and gripe about how you don’t understand why anyone likes it.

:mjlol:
im no weirdo but im a miserable POS :yeshrug:Never read a comc book in my life

I would watch Batman TAS and JLU again ,and again, and again
matthew-mcconaughey-true-detective.gif
(Shows i watched as a kid) than watch this. Not trying to start something here.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
im no weirdo but im a miserable POS :yeshrug:Never read a comc book in my life

I would watch Batman TAS and JLU again ,and again, and again
matthew-mcconaughey-true-detective.gif
(Shows i watched as a kid) than watch this. Not trying to start something here.
Batman TAS is better than anything but of course the Claremont X Men stories put in cartoon form was gonna create this type of reaction...

The guy who is being praised..the gay guy Beau...whoever he is..he's not doing anything special. Nothing original is going down. Just great storylines being mixed. And Sinister would never work under Bastion...shyt, he schemed against Apocalypse so he damn sure aint intimidated by Bastion.