R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The cameos! :gladbron: I need an expanded animated universe. :pachaha:

William Stryker TV appearance! :ohhh: God Loves, Man Kills adaptatation in season 2?

The Summers family (almost) all together. :blessed: I noticed Scott's licence plate said "SLIM," his name when he debuted in the first issue. Now he just needs to realize Havok is his brother and meet Vulcan.

Good to see Roberto isn't completely useless. :obama:

But his mother really stood by and watched her son get chained up and carried out like an animal. :picard: :mjpls:

Wolverine and Nightcrawler put in work. :whew:

If this episode is any indication with so much that happened, these last 2 episodes are going to be crazy.
They finally showed Rachel Summers and an old version of Polaris too..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nvm :picard: I thought he was just going to get his old clothes. Breh said "nah it's deeper than rap" and hit the off switch on the whole planet :picard:
Lmao..you a real trip sometimes. Fatal Attractions. I remember Rogue asking afterwards "Professor...how bad is it?" LOL. He was provoked though with the Magneto protocols..this was them hunting mutants like animals...he don't put up with stupid shyt. There is always a huge consequence.

Daps
Lmao..you a real trip sometimes. Fatal Attractions. I remember Rogue asking afterwards "Professor...how bad is it?" LOL. He was provoked though with the Magneto protocols..this was them hunting mutants like animals...he don't put up with stupid shyt. There is always a huge consequence.

I mean, I'm on the coli to joke, breh, it's how I manage the misery in my real life :bryan: :lolbron:

I don't know if I ever read Fatal Attractions. I heard about it, but I think it happened before I started reading comics and I never got those issues, so I'm not sure what the Magneto protocols are.

With that being said, are you saying that this is where this story is going? Don't spoil me on what's going to happen, as I'm enjoying the show and seeing everything for the first time.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Another classic episode :wow:

I don't know how Xavier can fix this though. Magneto is about to be on demon time and won't give a fukk about peace anymore. Cable might have to do some more time traveling because I don't see how you can fix this situation even if you beat Bastion. A speech from Xavier ain't gonna do it at this point.

Personally I think the season might end with like half the X-men siding with Magneto and half siding with Xavier.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Another classic episode :wow:

I don't know how Xavier can fix this though. Magneto is about to be on demon time and won't give a fukk about peace anymore. Cable might have to do some more time traveling because I don't see how you can fix this situation even if you beat Bastion. A speech from Xavier ain't gonna do it at this point.

Personally I think the season might end with like half the X-men siding with Magneto and half siding with Xavier.
It's not fixable. They explained it in the episode: Cable has tried many times but has always been stopped. The attack on Genosha is a "fixed point" event in the timeline.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I mean, I'm on the coli to joke, breh, it's how I manage the misery in my real life :bryan: :lolbron:

I don't know if I ever read Fatal Attractions. I heard about it, but I think it happened before I started reading comics and I never got those issues, so I'm not sure what the Magneto protocols are.

With that being said, are you saying that this is where this story is going? Don't spoil me on what's going to happen, as I'm enjoying the show and seeing everything for the first time.
Fatal Attractions spoiler...forgot to read all your post
Fatal Attractions came out in 93.. a year after the show hit the air. Magneto recruits Exodus, interrupts Illyanas funeral after she died because of Stryfe's Legacy Virus...he smacks all the X teams around at the funeral..well..prevents them from fighting. Rogue breaks free...kisses him..it has no effect and he swats her away into Gambit..Bishop absorbs enough energy and actually fights Magneto back..all the other energy wieldera help Bishop..Colossus turns on them, accepting Magneto's offer..Wolverine was in shock...

Well the UN enacts the Magneto protocols after he returned to Avalon, his new home in space where he offered them all a place to live away from the Legacy Virus and hateful humans...he did a EMP pulse that shut the world's electricity off. Killing thousands..supposedly millions..body count was never exposed.

Xavier, Rogue, Gambit, Wolverine, Quicksilver, and Jean went on a suicide mission to stop Magneto. They sent the Acolytes away. Magneto nearly kills Pietro...cuts Gambit's mouth when he told his jokes..Rogue gets angry and actually fights him hard but she can't stop him. Wolverine slices him after his attack on Quicksilver..Magneto blasts him and rips the Admantium out of him..leaving everyone horrified..Xavier starts scolding Magneto..Magneto doesn't fight back for some reason..Xavier grabs his cloak and blasts him..leaving him in a vegetative state. They rush home trying to save Wolverines life. Colossus is left holding Magneto and Rogue tells him he don't belong with them but he says he has to take care of Magneto since he allowed them on Avalon in the first place.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lol
JgOMPTX.jpg