X-Men '97

Daps
Fatal Attractions spoiler...forgot to read all your post
Fatal Attractions came out in 93.. a year after the show hit the air. Magneto recruits Exodus, interrupts Illyanas funeral after she died because of Stryfe's Legacy Virus...he smacks all the X teams around at the funeral..well..prevents them from fighting. Rogue breaks free...kisses him..it has no effect and he swats her away into Gambit..Bishop absorbs enough energy and actually fights Magneto back..all the other energy wieldera help Bishop..Colossus turns on them, accepting Magneto's offer..Wolverine was in shock...

Well the UN enacts the Magneto protocols after he returned to Avalon, his new home in space where he offered them all a place to live away from the Legacy Virus and hateful humans...he did a EMP pulse that shut the world's electricity off. Killing thousands..supposedly millions..body count was never exposed.

Xavier, Rogue, Gambit, Wolverine, Quicksilver, and Jean went on a suicide mission to stop Magneto. They sent the Acolytes away. Magneto nearly kills Pietro...cuts Gambit's mouth when he told his jokes..Rogue gets angry and actually fights him hard but she can't stop him. Wolverine slices him after his attack on Quicksilver..Magneto blasts him and rips the Admantium out of him..leaving everyone horrified..Xavier starts scolding Magneto..Magneto doesn't fight back for some reason..Xavier grabs his cloak and blasts him..leaving him in a vegetative state. They rush home trying to save Wolverines life. Colossus is left holding Magneto and Rogue tells him he don't belong with them but he says he has to take care of Magneto since he allowed them on Avalon in the first place.

Yeah I'm not gonna read that, breh, but thank you for being willing to type it out. See you for next week episode.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
o7F88tU.gif

Daps
Magneto bout to put some feet on necks. :blessed:

He needs to come back with the helmet now that Charles is back.

bytch ass Morph fooled me again. I saw juggernaut and was :gladbron: only to then see it was Morph again. :martin:

They showed him change this time, you just a dumbass no offense :pachaha: that was your fault you got confused

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I saw this while watching and had to see if someone else caught it.

See, this series really hits different different. Incredible.

All that and they let the organizer's son and son's gf get taken like that in front of everyone supposedly "for the cause".

and isn't it ironic? dontcha think?

#MagnetoWasRight