X-Men '97

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Does anybody remember what the status of cables future is. Like how did the future straight change like that if noone new chamged the timeline. Technically, cable should have known about bastion all along no? It changed in bishops time because fitzroy went back in that time and they killed xavier.

But once they stopped it, it went back the way it was.

So that means bastion was always defeated no? Since bishop and cable never knew anything about him and technically he was already back in time because nimrod did that.

Then how did it make its way down to cables timeline then if it didnt effect bishops in the first place. How did cable find out just now?

I guess technically this could have been happening for him since the last episodes so that kinda makes sense.

But bishop not knowing at all in his future doesnt. Obviously this is a continuation and bastion was never meant for the end of the old show but i would like this to be addressed.

fukking time travel man
Xmen timeline is constantly changing. The timeband allows you to resist the change and remember the previous timeline. If the timeline was changed previous to Bishop’s time he wouldn‘t have noticed unless he was wearing the band.

This version of Bastion only existed once they fixed the “one man’s worth” timeline and Bishop destroyed Nimrod but a piece was left behind to infect his father.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Breh you know I like you (no Freaky DeMayo no Diddy) but you are out your damn mind.
Probably should've indicated more carefully that I meant for me personally, I'm definitely not speaking for everyone or success/ratings.

At the end of the day, I haven't been into a series the same way I was for Game of Thrones until this one because 12AM PST sharp I'm here for these episodes. Normally for other media I'll catch it the next day. I've literally battled sleep to catch some of these.

I've said it on here sometime last year, but when it comes to videos games/cartoons/comics/etc.:
Star Wars, JLA, Final Fantasy, X-Men are four out of my top 5. The last one is interchangeable, but 100% those four are in my top 5. I don't run to defend everything that exists with those four things (some FF games are wack, didn't watch every X-Men cartoon, etc.), but when it's good they'll pretty much become staple points to my entertainment. Jean Grey/Phoenix is a top 5 fictional character to me so if that story/character is right, I'm 100% game for it.

Last edited:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many people did Magneto kill with that EMP?

He would've knocked planes out the sky, cars off the road, etc.
Exactly. The amount of aircraft that crashed, people on life support, mid surgery, the amount of accidents that occurred because of down traffic signals. The amount of deaths he caused directly or indirectly should be in the thousands.

Even if Bastion didn't plan for this he'll sure as hell use it to hos advantage.

Daps
They didn't fire Beau. They said they decided to part ways so if it was anything sexual it would've been an outright firing. He might've been difficult to work with and I know he had creative differences with them but that doesn't sound like something they can't patch up.

So basically you saying it's not over, Feige and @Bryan Danielson just wanted to give him a spanking :dame: and a time out.