X-Men '97

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Things are getting dangerous...a female Silver Surfer over the legendary version we all been waiting over and a X female team or something is good in the C list catagory but not as the main team. Of course Storm is the A lister female of the whole franchise but Rogue hasnt been really popular for decades in the books and Jean already two movies that didnt really stand out...Psylocke, Domino, Polaris, X 23 are all interesting. Takes time to get them over the hump....

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Is this even a reputable source? That checkmark doesn’t mean much anymore. And yes, it would be stupid to announce this. Especially while X-Men 97 is crushing buildings and letting everyone shine.
No proof yall making yourselves upset for no reason :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
The source is from a guy named Daniel Richtman (@DanielRPK), who is generally known to be a credible leaker of insider info like this.

Obviously, we don't know for sure, and he could be wrong. But is this leak not believable? Especially after something like The Marvels.

This is definitely something believable that Disney/Marvel would be thinking. There's nothing wrong with highlighting female X-Men characters, but making them the focus, like, c'mon, that would obviously just be pandering.

Flexington

All Star
Daps

giphy.gif

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Jean outchea looking like the mother who stepped up:salute:
The funny thing is that Jean is technically also Cable's mother (at least biologically). Madelyne Pryor is an exact genetic clone of Jean Grey. That's her son too, lol.

Also, I read that in one comics iteration, Cyclops and Jean actually raise Cable together, so yeah, one happy family :pachaha:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The funny thing is that Jean is technically also Cable's mother (at least biologically). Madelyne Pryor is an exact genetic clone of Jean Grey. That's her son too, lol.

Also, I read that in one comics iteration, Cyclops and Jean actually raise Cable together, so yeah, one happy family :pachaha:
Biologically yes... but its still no.. Look at it this way.. Identical twins dont have kids and feel they're the other twins kids mother

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Biologically yes... but its still no.. Look at it this way.. Identical twins dont have kids and feel they're the other twins kids mother
Well, I did say technically. Also, twins and clones are extremely similar but not exactly the same thing (especially since we're discussing fictional characters).

Basically, a clone directly originates from you and is another version of you. Meanwhile, a twin is your near-identical sibling (originating from your parents).

Also, in X-Men '97, Jean and Maddie don't exactly know when they were switched and have essentially the same memories.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Idk do you think they'd start up the 90s spider man series again? They're in the same universe, personally I'd like to just see them continue spectacular instead

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Idk do you think they'd start up the 90s spider man series again? They're in the same universe, personally I'd like to just see them continue spectacular instead
I think there's a good chance that they'll bring back the '90s Spider-Man cartoon. I believe there was a recent rumor that Marvel wants to bring back more '90s cartoons. The success of X-Men '97 definitely helps the chances of that happening.