X-Men '97

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was clearly talking about Magneto being with Rogue not his overall relationship as a villain of the X-Men.

Fukk out of here with that bullsh*t :pacspit: :camby:
Not bullshyt. Facts. Nunbers dont lie. Why you think hes the A lister and Gambit sometimes is on the team. But saying all that..Gambit possibly returning for an Apocalypse makeover is the 2006 gimmick, right? Him and Polaris was part of that. Sunfire too. They might go that route...more angtst before they put him str8 up with Rogue.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Not bullshyt. Facts. Nunbers dont lie. Why you think hes the A lister and Gambit sometimes is on the team. But saying all that..Gambit possibly returning for an Apocalypse makeover is the 2006 gimmick, right? Him and Polaris was part of that. Sunfire too. They might go that route...more angtst before they put him str8 up with Rogue.
Man, I don't care about that nonsense you're babbling about :gucci:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

200w.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

So Devil’s advocate…. The best female characters in Marvel have always been the ones on the X-men. Storm, Rogue, Kitty, Jean, Jubilee, and Emma shyt X-23 have more personality than any female characters they’ve put on screen yet and that is scratching the surface.

:yeshrug:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I really gotta commend Feige and @Bryan Danielson. :ehh:

These guys at Marvel will have victory within grasp and then somehow, somehow, they figure out a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory :ehh:
always gotta pander to the females and the fakkit crowd who dont even care about comic shyt