X-Men '97

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, not Morph; he's in the shot. The one behind Storm is probably Forge.

Interesting. I agree with the Forge part. I'm not sure about the Sunspot one.

Sunspot doesn't seem to be ripped in this show. So, I don't think that's him next to Jubilee, I think it's someone else (though I could end up being wrong).
I think it’s Sunspot, it looks like his New Mutants costume from the comics with yellow and belt.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
xmen-97-x-men-97.gif

"Man, fukk them hoes, bub."
full

Daps

If this keeps up, Feige and them are gonna tell everybody WHY they fired dude. And if what is rumored is true, he doesn't want that. Why he keeps fanning the flames on this issue (get it, flaming?), I don't know. Dude better ride off into the sunset and maybe he can get picked up by Gunn for DC. He thinks he's Bryan Singer and Gunn and the rest of these white boys who can come back after an extreme scandal but he gotta understand, he don't have the complexion for the protection.

I get it tho. It's gotta eat at him seeing his baby (the only one he'll ever have in a legit way, get it?) get all of this acclaim and he poured his heart and sweat and tears into it, only to get dismissed and have to watch from the sidelines. I think in his head, he wants to pressure Marvel to take him back. But even in Gunn's case, he didn't pressure them. They let the issue die down and then they hired him back. Him trying to mount a pressure campaign instead of letting them do it on their own is only going to make them mad.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
**AND** Imma Tell You How Much a Real One Bishop is Part 2:
you know he raised that boy right, cuz he still came back to the past during a damn genocide to look out for Mama Love.

That ain't nothin but a black parent's teachings.

Cable know good collard green when he taste them.

Mmmhmm ..

Daps
I don't understand people complaining about not enough Wolverine.

Dude took over the entire FOX X-men franchise, got three solo movies and is going to be back again in the Deadpool movie. Isn't that enough Logan? :dahell:

Let some other X-men get some shine for once.

The other X-Men always got shine in the OG series. But they didn't go out of their way to marginalize Wolverine like this show admittedly does. That's all we're complaining about.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rogue & Gambit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rogue & Magneto :umad:

They have way more chemistry and are a much better pairing. Also, have been together for much longer. Magneto can kick rocks :camby:
Can kick rocks? The X men basically aint shyt without Magneto so thats a wild goofy thing to say. With him in the lead, the show is better than ever. Just like it was in Age of Apocalypse..just like it was in the 80s when they became the saviors of Marvel with him in the lead under Claremont and selling their most copies. Gambit and Rogue is all angst...all the time....Gambit is silly. Magneto bleeds charisma. Kind of shows Rogue as a lesser character when shes with Gambit.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Can kick rocks? The X men basically aint shyt without Magneto so thats a wild goofy thing to say. With him in the lead, the show is better than ever. Just like it was in Age of Apocalypse..just like it was in the 80s when they became the saviors of Marvel with him in the lead under Claremont and selling their most copies. Gambit and Rogue is all angst...all the time....Gambit is silly. Magneto bleeds charisma. Kind of shows Rogue as a lesser character when shes with Gambit.
I was clearly talking about Magneto being with Rogue not his overall relationship as a villain of the X-Men.

Fukk out of here with that bullsh*t :pacspit: :camby: