X-Men '97

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:banderas:
Rogue might’ve just became my favorite superhero just off the strength of that last episode. Now that’s how you deal with your enemies. :whew:

Sidenote, I just thought of the first time I heard my friend in 3rd grade pronounce Rogue’s name as “roo-goo” :heh::wow:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

:hubie:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
*sees new opening*

Oh sh*t they added Storm back. And I just noticed Nimrod is in the opening :ehh:

*later in the episode*

Who this Damien Darhk lookin ass breh?

*quick Googles*

Who is Bastian? :patrice:

*watches the rest of the episode*

weebay-thewire.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The bars my nikka Kurt was getting off at Gambit’s eulogy talking about his potential in correlation to his ability was tugging at my heartstrings bro :mjcry: that was really well written

Rogue going on a warpath was dope as hell, even told Cap to get down or lay down and strong armed that nikkas frisbee :banderas:

Only thing that made me raise an eyebrow was everyone’s (besides Wolverine) reaction to Trask getting dropped, it was like 2-3 nikkas there that could’ve easily saved him :skip:
That’s what I was thinking I was like night crawler saying is this what we are now :mindblown: I’m like nikka you could have easily saved him :dead:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Rogue is a dirty skank. She acting like she wasn't tryna cuck out Mon ami for magneto. Then she talking about how trask is responsible for the death of a good man, her man in reference to Gambit as if she wasn't on Magnetos dikk merely minutes before Gambit died.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
That’s what I was thinking I was like night crawler saying is this what we are now :mindblown: I’m like nikka you could have easily saved him :dead:
Nightcrawler, Jean and Morph all could have saved Trask. Yet, they all stood there and did nothing :pachaha:

Like Wolverine said, Rogue did what they all wanted to do.

I'm #TeamRogue all day! Fukk Bolivar Trask!