X-Men '97

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The scene were Rouge went ham against the military, had a nice MvC2 easter egg :banderas:

The Jubilee episode had a Mango Sentinel

x-men-97-episode-4-mango-sentinel-v0-zi32bfma2iwc1.jpeg

Please give us Marvel 4 or a X Men fighting game by CapCom:ohlawd:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
The bars my nikka Kurt was getting off at Gambit’s eulogy talking about his potential in correlation to his ability was tugging at my heartstrings bro :mjcry: that was really well written

Rogue going on a warpath was dope as hell, even told Cap to get down or lay down and strong armed that nikkas frisbee :banderas:

Only thing that made me raise an eyebrow was everyone’s (besides Wolverine) reaction to Trask getting dropped, it was like 2-3 nikkas there that could’ve easily saved him :skip:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bars my nikka Kurt was getting off at Gambit’s eulogy talking about his potential in correlation to his ability was tugging at my heartstrings bro :mjcry: that was really well written
"Remy LeBeau would be the first to tell you that life, like the cards, is wild. Yet, he moved though his life as a force who believed better times lay ahead; that luck always won. Per his kinetic gifts, Gambit had endless faith in potential, yet he seemed so blind to his. Haunted by the Bayou life of crime into which he was born: a sinner beyond saving. 'Such were the cards,' he'd say. I think he was bluffing. How could Remy, so tuned to potential, fail to see how his sins had made him into a hero? Every gambler has a tell. Modesty was Gambit's."- Kurt

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
So what happened between the time when Rogue touched dude and the X-Men showed up? She just blacked out, wakes up and the story moves on.
Pretty sure she got drunk n passed out in an alley

Edit. Wtf lol. Deleted scene. Idk man she just woke up in an alley. I took it she got drunk on some tequila and caught a hangover lol. Guess bastion thru gyrichs implants fukked her up but scene deleted.

Last edited:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rogue really just roofed Cap’s shield.

:mjlol:

Might as well have called him a bytch ass nikka while she was at it. I love this show man.
Cuz wtf did he throw at her for in the 1st place?? He knew the nikka she came looking for wasn't there. He coulda just called out her name. You throwing shyt? Aight go get this shyt off Pluto mufukka :birdman:

Daps
"Remy LeBeau would be the first to tell you that life, like the cards, is WILD. :wtf: Yet, he moved though his life as a force who believed better times lay ahead; that luck always won. Per his kinetic gifts, Gambit had endless faith in potential, yet he seemed so blind to his. Haunted by the Bayou life of crime into which he was born: a sinner beyond saving. 'Such were the cards,' he'd say. I think he was bluffing. How could Remy, so tuned to potential, fail to see how his sins had made him into a hero? Every gambler has a tell. Modesty was Gambit's."- Kurt

Fixed.

Nightbreh: "ep 5 was WILD, did yall see that foolery??? :mindblown: :wtf: "

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So what happened between the time when Rogue touched dude and the X-Men showed up? She just blacked out, wakes up and the story moves on.

Pretty sure she got drunk n passed out in an alley

New Rockstars has confirmed there's a deleted scene. Rouge went mental after accessing Banston from his mind and ended up crashing in the alley where kurt found her

at 15:25 ... how do you time stamp again

they are friends with several of the shows staff

Last edited: