X-Men '97

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
The doctor was
Mystique
Word you right, that was the other doctor when graydon creed tried to infect mutants with legacy vieus im thinking of when graydon asks him to save him and he turns to apoc

But she was working for apoc at the time so i thi k it still could go there.

Obviously mystique aint a doctor. Apocalypse was the brains and every move “adler” made was for apoc.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just rewatched since beginning

Something i noticed in that bastion/forge picture

the doctor who was secretly apocalypse is standing next to forge

With all the time shyt, and intro stuff, i think thats gonna def come into play

The doctor was
Mystique

X-Men-Forge-Mystique-1.jpg

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Need to hope they get the right movie director

My choices

- Doug Liman (this X-Men screams Edge of Tomorrow vibes)
- Joseph Kosinski
- Gore Verbinski
- Rupert Wyatt
- Alex Garland
- Gareth Edwards

Dark horse
- Duffer Brothers
- Takashi Yamazaki (Minus One)

Last edited:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Rogue is a dirty skank. She acting like she wasn't tryna cuck out Mon ami for magneto. Then she talking about how trask is responsible for the death of a good man, her man in reference to Gambit as if she wasn't on Magnetos dikk merely minutes before Gambit died.

They were up in the air kissing each other in front of Gambit

Up in the goddamn air man :hhh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Justice League was magic and I'm glad they not bringing it back. Maybe it's cause if ended on a perfect note, while the original X-Men didn't. I'm glad they won't try and catch lightning in a bottle twice
plus they’ve based multiple projects either directly on that show or were close copies. It’s been a major influence on all DC’s animation. If they went back it would be just another project. The original X-Men cartoon was essentially ignored for almost 30 years.

Rogue is a dirty skank. She acting like she wasn't tryna cuck out Mon ami for magneto. Then she talking about how trask is responsible for the death of a good man, her man in reference to Gambit as if she wasn't on Magnetos dikk merely minutes before Gambit died.

I am not going to lie when she got done with her speech and we saw the hand hit her that led to the explosion. I thought it was the MCU God striking her lying ass down. Like Gambit was not your man, and you know that bytch.