X-Men '97

ReasonableMatic

Daps

praying-pray.gif

Marvel better secure Beau DeMayo and lock in.
The writing and reviews for X-Men ‘97 have been stellar.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Storm is wearing her Giant Size X-men costume. And she’s the only one with her head on straight.

Jean and Cyke definitely need to step back.

Rogue gonna step back.

Wolverine could go either way. Nightcrawler just joined. Jubilee and Sunspot will probably be the New Mutants team.

Beast would stay if Charles is back.

:dame:

I sure hope not :whoa: , but based on what weve seen so far I dont know :sadcam:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Oh, and I'll admit: I didn't really like the show until these last 2 eps.

Really didn't like LifeDeath in the comics, so.

I DID need to see powerless storm send Scott to Alaska to be a family man.

But that's fine. It's one thing to be panel for panel and stay faithful to the source material,

It's something else to do something semi-new while still telling a good story.
Might have to stomp you out for that one :francis:

Daps

praying-pray.gif

Marvel better secure Beau DeMayo and lock in.
The writing and reviews for X-Men ‘97 have been stellar.

Nah that fxggot is a walking potential scandal for Disney. This freaky gay nxgga ain't even smart enough to realize that this is the chance of a lifetime and he could have been printing money, but he just needed to tone it down.

Disney has progressed a lot in the past 3 years. They have shown a willingness to change their family friendly image to let the MCU do its thing. They are willing to show violence, blood and dark storylines. They're even allowing Wolverine to use mature language (:picard:) in the new Deadpool movie.

So they have shown a willingness to update their brand to accommodate their new fanbase.

But they can't, and I don't even blame them... they CAN'T be involved with a nxgga who is a homosexual and refuses to stop putting naked pics on Only Fans.

That's a bridge too far and I don't blame them. Freaky Demayo could have had everything he wanted if he was just sensible enough to understand that Disney is willing to change their brand. Then he needed to show them that he was willing to change HIS personal brand to make them more comfortable.

Like I said, he's a walking potential sexual harassment (or worse) lawsuit.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Another reason why i hope they don’t try to shoe-horn avengers storylines in. We just had 20 years of non-stop avengers not only in movies but comics, games, cartoons, etc.

X-men/mutant take over is back on the menu. We bringing back the 90’s jim lee era
The X universe dont need anybody....the Avengers got pushed because they didnt own the X universe rights
Sinister isn’t that kind of engineer to be making wild sentinels so he does need something from Bastion. Bastion also has access to really high parts of the UN and its resources.

I’m wondering if that’s why the fan rumor
Mystique is playing Val Cooper.
Technically? Nah..Sinister is a shape shifter and has telepathic abilities..he can control anybody in the govt if he wants. I always thought they should of done a story where Sinister replaced the President of the United States. Hes brilliant enough to keep everyone at bay who would get curious.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah that fxggot is a walking potential scandal for Disney. This freaky gay nxgga ain't even smart enough to realize that this is the chance of a lifetime and he could have been printing money, but he just needed to tone it down.

Disney has progressed a lot in the past 3 years. They have shown a willingness to change their family friendly image to let the MCU do its thing. They are willing to show violence, blood and dark storylines. They're even allowing Wolverine to use mature language (:picard:) in the new Deadpool movie.

So they have shown a willingness to update their brand to accommodate their new fanbase.

But they can't, and I don't even blame them... they CAN'T be involved with a nxgga who is a homosexual and refuses to stop putting naked pics on Only Fans.

That's a bridge too far and I don't blame them. Freaky Demayo could have had everything he wanted if he was just sensible enough to understand that Disney is willing to change their brand. Then he needed to show them that he was willing to change HIS personal brand to make them more comfortable.

Like I said, he's a walking potential sexual harassment (or worse) lawsuit.
Keep in mind...all hes been doing is combining Claremont success stories from the 80s/tropes with some of the Grant Morrison stuff(2nd mutations).

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Might have to stomp you out for that one :francis:

:manny: it was mid. They did their best to adhere to the '97 esthetic outside of some animation budget flexing here and there. That didn't take much work.

Great for :gladbron: NOSTALGIA!!!! But honestly it wasn't all that great then.

Now, they've said fukk it and started going for delf.

Even the EQ on the voice/sound/music has gradually gotten better. The voice acting itself has gotten better outside of some throwaway lines.

There's a reason cats have been looking at certain scenes and acting like ":whoo:holy shyt what am I seeing/hearing"

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro i dont even consider that xmen

Xmen stopped somewhere in mid 2000s after new and astonishing to me.

After that, they deaded every character to ruin the brand to make them sell to marvel. Its been shyt since. They ressurected every dead xman. They can reasurect whenever. Sinisters on the team. Apocalypse. Its stupid. One of the worst arc in their worst history.

NAH ITS FIRE.

THEY COULD ONLY DO
THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER
FOR SO MANY DECADES.

THEY NEEDED A FRESH REVAMP.

:devil:
:evil:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's some weirdo look at me shyt

So he can‘t get props for his work, and talk his shyt, cause Disney fired him? :skip:

Lowkey a lot of cognitive dissonance going on in this thread. You ain’t no where near the worst in this thread, but it’s like come on, even if you don’t agree with his lifestyle, just let it rock and appreciate the show.

:yeshrug: