X-Men '97

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Without a truly mature rating Wolverine can never really cut loose like that especially animated

Personally I think it's fine where it's at now :manny: just making the show gory to be gory wouldn't improve it IMO

This version of Wolverine isn't really trying to kill people like that anyway.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They Warren Worthington the 3rd out of Sunspot. I didn't really mess with the New Mutants so I didn't know his backstory.
Based on what I've looked up about his character, Sunspot is a rich kid from a family that runs a multi-billion-dollar company in the comics.

So X-Men '97 is accurate.

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Oh YEAH...I FORGOT ABOUT THAT...What the fukk is up with Morph having the ability to use powers like hes Mimic? He had Quicksilver's speed and used Psylocke last time? If he can do that, he should be almost unstoppable.
It’s mad confusing, but from what I’ve been hearing Morph can only mimic someone’s physical abilities to a weaker degree.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I love how Wolverine was the only one who gave Rogue the nod of approval after she dropped dude. And we all knew he would be the one.

Could that mean, that the X Men team gonna bw broken up into 2? :lupe: Morph didn't like where the team is going...

What is their philosophy on killing?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could that mean, that the X Men team gonna bw broken up into 2? :lupe: Morph didn't like where the team is going...

I don't know. But I'm pretty sure Wolverine and Rogue are pro.

Daps
So nobody wants to say it but the Xavier we've seen so far ain't the Xavier from the old show. Two different personalities from everything we've seen.

Only thing they got right was the screaming but even with that, they made him sound like a faq. :unimpressed:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Storm is wearing her Giant Size X-men costume. And she’s the only one with her head on straight.

Jean and Cyke definitely need to step back.

Rogue gonna step back.

Wolverine could go either way. Nightcrawler just joined. Jubilee and Sunspot will probably be the New Mutants team.

Beast would stay if Charles is back.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Oh, and I'll admit: I didn't really like the show until these last 2 eps.

Really didn't like LifeDeath in the comics, so.

I DID need to see powerless storm send Scott to Alaska to be a family man.

But that's fine. It's one thing to be panel for panel and stay faithful to the source material,

It's something else to do something semi-new while still telling a good story.