X-Men '97

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I caught up and they finally revealed bastion...:wow: well I didnt see how OZT arc ended in the comics so all this is new to me... bastion's origin is gonna be crazy tho...:mindblown:

and rogue casually murdering trask...:pachaha: I mean he wanted to jump so...
They’ve changed a bunch of stuff from the comics.

I’m not sure what he’s doing with Magneto because that never happened. The sentinel attack was from a whole separate series

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They’ve changed a bunch of stuff from the comics.

I’m not sure what he’s doing with Magneto because that never happened. The sentinel attack was from a whole separate series
As they said with other properties... if you want the exact same stories as the comics... read the old comics..

But him having magneto will be tied to onslaught somehow..

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
As they said with other properties... if you want the exact same stories as the comics... read the old comics..

But him having magneto will be tied to onslaught somehow..
As a 90s reader I can with 100 % honesty admit most of those stories were bloated crossovers to sell multiple titles so I’m glad when they mix and strip it down to the essential elements
Bastion never became a heavy hitter of the main X villains.

Daps
Rogue really just roofed Cap’s shield.

:mjlol:

Might as well have called him a bytch ass nikka while she was at it. I love this show man.
That scene really shows just how powerful the X-Men vs. the Avengers. Rogue just emasculated two of the most important characters in the MCU in less than 3 minutes of screen time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That scene really shows just how powerful the X-Men vs. the Avengers. Rogue just emasculated two of the most important characters in the MCU in less than 3 minutes of screen time.

Another reason why i hope they don’t try to shoe-horn avengers storylines in. We just had 20 years of non-stop avengers not only in movies but comics, games, cartoons, etc.

X-men/mutant take over is back on the menu. We bringing back the 90’s jim lee era