X-Men '97

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Bastion OD powerful. This should be interesting. I can see this going 2 seasons to fight him.

Also, pretty sure Gambit ain't dead. Sinister will bring him back.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Watching this I now think Avengers and X-MEN can only work in the same universe in the movies if the Avengers are government heroes like we saw here with Captain America.

There's no way The Avengers AREN'T getting involved with killer robots running around.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I don't think that they're doing Avengers vs. X-Men.

It doesn't make sense in this universe as they're all buddies (based on the OG show which this is a continuation of). Also, this is an X-MEN show first and foremost.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm. Last time we saw him didnt they drop him at sabretooths who implied he was gon rape him with a stick i velieve lmao. Our childhoods were so fukked.

damn yiu reminded me of this. I peeped it was being modded but never really got to olay it. Saw they added like cable and apoc and everyone. Damn. Id like to give that another go in that way.

Don't remember him threatening rape. Maybe a beating.

Daps
Phoenix going to come back and show that she's everyone's mom if they keep up with the disrespect and slick talk :ufdup:

Low key that'd be a great crossover storyline. Dark Phoenix comes back and the Avengers are called to help stop her as basically a universal-level threat. They already did the Dark Phoenix saga in the original animated series though, which had Dr. Strange and Thor cameos.

Dr Strange was in that episode of the og series briefly. He had a cameo.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
How it started: :sas1:
..I have to stomach your questions and prove that I’M A PERSON.
I LIE, because the TRUTH is we're NOTHING like you.
Thank God, because it's the ONLY reason you people are still ALIVE!!

- Cyclops

Almost there, he’s at the edge.. :sas1: #IYKYK

GK4M-WHXEAAS-Zv
How it’s going: :sas1:
He got the hint, but he was over it at this point. No blushing today.

“Perhaps the Professor’s vision for the future was too nearsighted and begging for your tolerance was our first mistake.”- Hank
Pay attention :sas2::sas2::sas2:
IMG-1306.jpg

Last edited: