X-Men '97

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
So Morph changing into somebody means he gets their powers now? :what:

How?? :mindblown:

And they got me again, I really thought that was Pietro :snoop:

Morph changing into different ppl and tricking me is like the X Men version of a camel thread, I always fall for it :deadrose:
Bro i swear i did it with archangwl and the. Psylocke and then quickwilver for a second like “where did he come from” and was like….. uhhhh morph.

And for the people saying we wont see xmen vs avengers, they did team ups in the og show as well. Xmen/spiderman and spiderman/fantastic 4/iron man/storm etc for secret wars collab.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I remember in the first episode when he changed into Archangel when he was carrying Wolverine. At first I was like, my boy Warren in this bytch, but then I was like how come nobody acknowledged him and why didn't he end up fighting the Sentinels?!:dahell:

Had to rewatch the episode to realize it was Morph. To my acknowledge, shapeshifters can't replicate powers, only looks and voices. They need to explain this.
Morph can replicate someone's PHYSICAL powers.

And for the people saying we wont see xmen vs avengers, they did team ups in the og show as well. Xmen/spiderman and spiderman/fantastic 4/iron man/storm etc for secret wars collab.
Yeah, exactly: team-ups. Not them being sworn enemies, lol.

Daps
Bro i swear i did it with archangwl and the. Psylocke and then quickwilver for a second like “where did he come from” and was like….. uhhhh morph.

BREH... I totally forgot that some of the X-men were there :ohhh:

Daps
Yea and isnt that where apoc trapped in the timstream anyway. I think thats the play.

Sinister is up to something. And the nathan thing was def to go against apoc still. Unless that was to turn cable into a prime sentinel? Eh well see

I think this will end bad. Bishops future will come true. A few xmen will be alive. Itll prolly start on some days of future past 2 shyt old man wolverine snd adult powerful jubilee n stuff since they showed her. And then itll be time travel fukkery

This ends in 3 weeks? And then Wolverine & Deadpool comes out? :jbhmm:

I think we're looking at a lead-in into that movie.

Daps
Anybody else think they're setting up Cyclops to split off from the X-men at the end of the season and start a more militant faction?

Right now the characters I could see joining him are Rogue, Beast, Wolverine, and maybe Emma Frost.

I don't see Wolverine joining.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Morph can replicate someone's PHYSICAL powers.

Yeah, exactly: team-ups. Not them being sworn enemies, lol.
Itll be a generic super hero fight and then move onto onslaught id Imagine.

Tho they 100% showed avengers working for the govt vs mutants in the dystopian future in the old show. Had giant man, a fake us agent i believe. I forgot.

But na they wont be villains but they def clashing

Daps
Another dope episode

Id dare to say this is the most comic-like cartoon adaptation of X-Men to date in terms of tone and maturity. Its much darker and more brutal than any other animated version that I know of.

Ill agree with the other poster tho, missed opportunity not redesigning cable, the OG show always had a goofy looking version

Wolverine & the X-men was pretty dark and brutal too.