X-Men '97

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't think that they're doing Avengers vs. X-Men.

It doesn't make sense in this universe as they're all buddies (based on the OG show which this is a continuation of). Also, this is an X-MEN show first and foremost.
I think that is either a late season 2 or a season 3 storyline. They are planting the seeds even with this Rogue/Cap conversation.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Oh YEAH...I FORGOT ABOUT THAT...What the fukk is up with Morph having the ability to use powers like hes Mimic? He had Quicksilver's speed and used Psylocke last time? If he can do that, he should be almost unstoppable.
Morph has the PHYSICAL powers of anyone he turns into
Emma got her diamond form lol. I guess that home wrecking heffa is on her way to the X-mansion to cause drama
Emma Frost’s diamond mutation form bein triggered bc of
bein under
extreme pressure in episode 5, was BEAUTIFUL writing :wow:
Emma-Frost-Cropped.jpg

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
So Morph changing into somebody means he gets their powers now? :what:

How?? :mindblown:

And they got me again, I really thought that was Pietro :snoop:

Morph changing into different ppl and tricking me is like the X Men version of a camel thread, I always fall for it :deadrose:
Morph transforming into people always throws me off.

I’m like where teh fukk did quicksilver come from :mjlol:
I remember in the first episode when he changed into Archangel when he was carrying Wolverine. At first I was like, my boy Warren in this bytch, but then I was like how come nobody acknowledged him and why didn't he end up fighting the Sentinels?!:dahell:

Had to rewatch the episode to realize it was Morph. To my acknowledge, shapeshifters can't replicate powers, only looks and voices. They need to explain this.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Don't remember him threatening rape. Maybe a beating.

I mean yea not really its a cartoon but It seemed implied to me even as a kid i was like goddamn. Had him tied up and everything

Coulda been the fact sabretooth was murderinh bytches and keeping bodies in the closet at the timei saw it in the books so i prolly took it diff. Whole weapon x arc was weird in comics but i liked the boook