Character Design Difference of TAS vs '97

such-a-difference-v0-68bfb1cf96vc1.jpeg

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's looking like TLR in here :hhh:

Professor X only saw Gambit in that vision, not Magneto.

So that confirms that Magneto is still alive

So Leech tricked the sentinel by nullifying Magneto. It would have had to happen immediately after Magneto shielded them from the blast though.

He could still be dead and Xavier just saw Gambit because he's an X Men. They did make sure to set up the Leech connection so I'd lean towards him being alive.

I wander if they're going to introduce wild sentinels or just have that big one be created by another Master Mold.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good episode despite not being a big fan of the Shi’ar people (Gladiator though >>>) I just thought the two stories kinda undercut each other. We never really had a lot of time with Storm navigating her journey without her powers. The transformation was dope but the impact didn’t hit like they intended. Her story has felt disjointed.

Professor X’ return should’ve been its own episode. There was so much going with on, not just Charles return but he’s getting married, he’s not wanted, they want him to forget his past life and he’s having a cosmic school session. It’s a lot.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
So Leech tricked the sentinel by nullifying Magneto. It would have had to happen immediately after Magneto shielded them from the blast though.

He could still be dead and Xavier just saw Gambit because he's an X Men. They did make sure to set up the Leech connection so I'd lean towards him being alive.

I wander if they're going to introduce wild sentinels or just have that big one be created by another Master Mold.
Yeah, the prevailing theory is that Leech depowered Mags.

I doubt that Charles wouldn't also see the death of his former best friend. That would probably be more important to him than Gambit's death, especially since he left everything in his will to Magneto.

It's a rarely used ability, but in the comics, Magneto has the ability to teleport himself and others by creating wormholes. So that is also a possibility.

Finally, as a general rule, if we aren't shown a character's dead body in a TV show or movie, it's safe to assume that they are still alive. We see Gambit's dead body, but we weren't shown Magneto's body. So yeah, he's almost certainly still alive.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Man this show just goes from one “hype” moment to the next to get that social media buzz going. This pacing is all over the fukkin place. I still don’t know where that demon owl came from, deathbird was wasted, and they are jamming arcs in. That cable cameo was fukkin stupid.

Y’all can fall for the nostalgia bait but pacing and storytelling for this is mid at best. I’m not even gonna go into the close ups and quick cuts to hide the shyt animation.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh... :ohhh:

You're right. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but this is exactly what happened. They aint giving Magneto or Charles no bass in their voices.

That's why ppl online are calling them gay. I saw it again on FB this morning. They going in on Charles :deadrose:

Are you sure thats why? Or could it have been that cute little sleeveless number that Magneto was wearing:scust:? Along with Charles leaving him his mansion and fortune.

And Wolverine aint done a god damn thing yet. Have they forgotten who the star of Xmen was:gucci:?