X-Men '97

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
What bothers me about the voices is that in What If, they were able to find somebody who sounded just like RDJ. Seems like they weren't that particular about the voices on here...

OR... I'm right about some of these voice actors being fxggots and ole boy was trying to give opportunities to his community. :dame: :francis:

We don’t use that word in here. Grow up and do better you ignorant buffoon

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I do hope this X-Men team is stacked. Characters from X-Force, X-Factor, etc. all under the same umbrella. Just have some of these cats go in smaller groups and missions together making unique combinations and dynamics.

Filler and goofy episodes too like DC and anime does to make viewers fall in love and give the story some room to breathe and writers some time to make great arcs. It doesn't have to be "End of life as we know it" threats every episode.

X-Men+Charlos+Pacheco.jpg

xmenroster001.jpg

Smaller team action makes sense for the Justice League and is done very effectively with great story arcs. People may want the same thing here with smaller intimate teams, but remember this is the X-Men. They've had some seriously stacked rosters and teams historically, making for some great story arcs. 14-15+ member teams have been a thing while X-Force and X-Factor have had stacked teams at the same time all playing into the same storylines. You can keep them all close and under one category. You can even have team members like Lockheed who don't even do all that much except fight, have a background story and do a quick screen time appearance for a pop.
This is animation.

In comics you have no limit other than the artist and writer’s speed on turning out stories per month.

I wish they could fill the school with Morrison era characters but the ability even with computers to keep track of that many characters would balloon the budget.

The Imperial guard and the Morlocks didn’t even make an impression except for one or two characters per group

The way they are jumping around with divided characters is how they are trying to get around it.

Daps
This is animation.

In comics you have no limit other than the artist and writer’s speed on turning out stories per month.

I wish they could fill the school with Morrison era characters but the ability even with computers to keep track of that many characters would balloon the budget.

The Imperial guard and the Morlocks didn’t even make an impression except for one or two characters per group

The way they are jumping around with divided characters is how they are trying to get around it.

That's why I brought up Justice League. First season was the core members and then they expanded it after that and they found a way to give a lot of characters their shine. It was done very well.