X-Men '97

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Breh, y'all gotta stop with this need to pull out the cape every time somebody has a criticism. You do know I'm free to say what I don't like, right? :skip:

Y'all be acting like you're gonna force folks to like something they don't like. But it's okay, I get it, this is the #CodyRhodesEra and we're playing by @Bryan Danielson rules. :wow:
Complain about good animation, brehs :francis: :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I do hope this X-Men team is stacked. Characters from X-Force, X-Factor, etc. all under the same umbrella. Just have some of these cats go in smaller groups and missions together making unique combinations and dynamics.

Filler and goofy episodes too like anime and DC does to make viewers fall in love and give the story some room to breathe and writers some time to make great arcs. It doesn't have to be "End of life as we know it" threats every episode.

X-Men+Charlos+Pacheco.jpg

xmenroster001.jpg

People may think it's a lot and want smaller intimate teams, but remember this is the X-Men. They've had some seriously stacked rosters and teams historically, making for some great stories. 14-15+ member teams have been a thing. You can even have team members like Lockheed who don't even do all that much except fight and do a quick screen time appearance for a quick pop.

The one “filler” episode they had, Mojo, is the one people were like “meh, enough with that”. People definitely do not want filler content. If we only getting 3 seasons of this then give us the core story, don’t just be throwing characters in there just to do it.

I’m pretty sure Marvel has learned their lesson about trying to push F tier characters on people.

Daps
The one “filler” episode they had, Mojo, is the one people were like “meh, enough with that”. People definitely do not want filler content. If we only getting 3 seasons of this then give us the core story, don’t just be throwing characters in there just to do it.

Nah, I want every X-man, every single one. I want Charles to come back on demon time and realize that they gotta do something different, and start calling in the cavalry :demonic:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I know.

He still wasn't in episode 6, though lol.

But in the OG series he wasn't on the team at all. He was in only 2 episodes where the X-Men helped him out. But, after Genosha, it seems he's now on the team. Probably living at the mansion and helping his sister as she grieves over Gambit.