X-Men '97

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I honestly didn't know Xavier cared about Gambit like that. :ehh:

Dude seemed genuinely hurt. He always seemed to be giving Gambit the :unimpressed: :beli::comeon: in the OG series

:pachaha:
Just because Gambit was an annoying thief didn’t mean he wasn’t one of his kids.

:francis:
Plus he knows he should have been gone back but got caught up in Leandra. If Scott finds out he is so going to disown him. They been getting their asses kicked since he’s been gone.

Daps
The replacement voice actor for Professor X sounds just like the one in the older series, good impersonation :leon:

:what:

Nxgga, no he does NOT. This dude sounds like a literal homosexual and I'm even seeing ppl on social media saying that they think Xavier and Magneto was butt buddies. These weak homo-sounding voices ain't helping their case. :francis:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
:what:

Nxgga, no he does NOT. This dude sounds like a literal homosexual and I'm even seeing ppl on social media saying that they think Xavier and Magneto was butt buddies. These weak homo-sounding voices ain't helping their case. :francis:
:russ: Magneto does sound different than his previous version, I can’t argue with that one.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
But in the OG series he wasn't on the team at all. He was in only 2 episodes where the X-Men helped him out. But, after Genosha, it seems he's now on the team. Probably living at the mansion and helping his sister as she grieves over Gambit.
Yes, Nightcrawler is now an official member of the team. That is clear.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:russ: Magneto does sound different than his previous version, I can’t argue with that one.
I agree that Professor X's new voice actor sounds similar to the OG one (who's still alive, BTW).

Magneto definitely sounds different. I prefer Magneto's voice from the OG show, but it's whatever; the new voice is OK.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The important question, though, is: who gave Professor X that psychic blast about what happened at Genosha?

Daps
What bothers me about the voices is that in What If, they were able to find somebody who sounded just like RDJ. Seems like they weren't that particular about the voices on here...

OR... I'm right about some of these voice actors being fxggots and ole boy was trying to give opportunities to his community. :dame: :francis: