X-Men '97

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
But she had the suit on under her clothes

That's different from what we saw in this episode where she instantly grew a full head of hair and magically changed into a new uniform that she had never worn before :skip: even she was shocked when she looked at her reflection in the water.
Ehhhhh

I never took it that way.

Tbh i didnt know how the fukk she did it but i didnt take it she always wearing it.

I get you tho. Now im scratching my head as to how but i never asked why before fukk you lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate how they did it. I don't understood why they insist on these anime transformations where somebody powers up and their hair and clothes change instantly.

Storm's been doing that since the 70's (with the clothes at least, maybe not so much the hair).

1ue0t.jpg

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I hate how they did it. I don't understood why they insist on these anime transformations where somebody powers up and their hair and clothes change instantly.
What about Goblin Queen? :unimpressed:
Breh, it's a cartoon. A SUPERHERO cartoon at that. Are you seriously trying to being realism into this? :dahell:

It's just a cool way to show how 🔥 the animation is and a cool way to show a character transformation. There's nothing else to it.

Daps
Breh, it's a cartoon. A SUPERHERO cartoon at that. Are you seriously trying to being realism into this? :dahell:

It's just a cool way to show how 🔥 the animation is and a cool way to show a character transformation. There's nothing else to it.

Breh, you know good and well that they don't normally do this in Marvel cartoons. :usure:

Daps
So? X-Men '97 aren't those other ones.

Anyway, it's clear that the animators on this show are inspired by anime.

Breh, y'all gotta stop with this need to pull out the cape every time somebody has a criticism. You do know I'm free to say what I don't like, right? :skip:

Y'all be acting like you're gonna force folks to like something they don't like. But it's okay, I get it, this is the #CodyRhodesEra and we're playing by @Bryan Danielson rules. :wow: