X-Men '97

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
I cant wait for next week. This ep was dope but tbey made sure to show future shots to prep us for time travel next week. Showed future wolverine/storm that showed xmen vs avengers and we see cap coming, nimrod, made sure ti show cable vs apoc AGAIN,

This is what i thinknit will lead to

Imo. This is some sinister/stryfe shyt or in the end That will lead to onslaught Charles got his tech to walk. That magneto moment will happen. No way hes dead dead. Perhaps revived. Gambit def becoming a horsemen so apoc in this. . I think it will be a combo of fatal attractions/new xmen. Possibly onsalught or stryfe. No way sinister is the big bad. Even in og storyline he did to because stryfe kills apoc in future, and then hes duped by legacy virus. Legacy virus already happened in the show. It is similar to mutant massacre, but cyke going bad, they def laying deep future playwork the way bishop and cable are all over this.

Theres also the nimrod thing.

I think they may bring avengers into this and do onslaught but prolly nexy year.

Magneto is still alive, Xavier didn't react to his death like Gambit's

Daps
Episode 6 was better than I thought it would be. Great to see Professor X back.

I'm glad that they finally got rid of Storm's ugly mohawk, and now she looks similar to her original '70s comics appearance.

Deathbird...more like Karenbird was really speaking her mind, huh? There aren't any Walmarts on Chandilar, you can't speak to the manager :mjpls:

I hate how they did it. I don't understood why they insist on these anime transformations where somebody powers up and their hair and clothes change instantly.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're proving my point.

How, there’s 10 lead characters, not everyone got storylines yet. We barely heard anything from Beast, Morph, or Bishop either.

Wolverines gotten 20 years of storylines, they need to build back up the rest of the team from scratch at this point

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Nah this is overboard. I dont like the focus being on Wolverine either but this show has gone out of its way to barely give him any screen time at all.
Wolverine is shown in the mid season trailer back to back with nightcrawler (who i love is now an official member. Cant vomplain there) all torn to shreds.

Logan def putting in work before this is over. Id be suprised as fukk if they dont give him a big moment. They will. The cap sheild landed in the snow. Wolverine 100% in that ep imo.