X-Men '97

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Deathbird really had them insults loaded up and ready.

"Milky Way Ghetto" :mjpls:
was real good.

that's how you know a nikka wrote this shyt.

and cacs can get mad all they want about the show being "woke"

X-Men has always parallelled the mutant and civil rights struggle. Straight telling them to their face of how shyt is for non-whites.

Get mad sucka mufukkaz.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I just watched the episode again and I can't believe that this girl Deathbird said "Freak Fluids":mjlol:

I love this show :laff: :laff: :laff:
That shyt took me out
tumblr_ooxfg5AcT31sc0ffqo2_540.gif

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I cant wait for next week. This ep was dope but tbey made sure to show future shots to prep us for time travel next week. Showed future wolverine/storm that showed xmen vs avengers and we see cap coming, nimrod, made sure ti show cable vs apoc AGAIN,

This is what i thinknit will lead to

Imo. This is some sinister/stryfe shyt or in the end That will lead to onslaught Charles got his tech to walk. That magneto moment will happen. No way hes dead dead. Perhaps revived. Gambit def becoming a horsemen so apoc in this. . I think it will be a combo of fatal attractions/new xmen. Possibly onsalught or stryfe. No way sinister is the big bad. Even in og storyline he did to because stryfe kills apoc in future, and then hes duped by legacy virus. Legacy virus already happened in the show. It is similar to mutant massacre, but cyke going bad, they def laying deep future playwork the way bishop and cable are all over this.

Theres also the nimrod thing.

I think they may bring avengers into this and do onslaught but prolly nexy year.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Milky Way Ghetto sounds exactly like what aliens would say if they visit here :mjcry:

was real good.

X-Men has always parallelled the mutant and civil rights struggle. Straight telling them to their face of how shyt is for non-whites.

Get mad sucka mufukkaz.

Is anyone even still saying that?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
was real good.

Get mad sucka mufukkaz.
Yeah, there are a lot of details about this show you really have to live through to understand.

The 2nd episode scenes and Cyclops's rant were 100% coming from the heart. Storm on the ground crying after protecting Magneto, Cyclops straight up letting it out instantaneously, etc. You can just feel the frustration of these character for real.

Definitely not trying to hear about "woke" complaints either - it's literally what these characters go through in the canon comic books. If that's the case X-Men should've been disliked 40-50 years ago. Current writers are just really good at bringing it out because you can tell it's from experience.

Last edited: