X-Men '97

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A very strong follow up episode to last week's stellar one.

So they've confirmed that Sinister was behind the Genoshan massacre. I pretty much figured they would not go the Cassandra Nova route (Cable said "he is coming") nor could it be Bastion as it would be difficult to introduce him without the Siege Perilous storlyine.

They are basically combining the Mutant Massacre and E is for Extinction storylines.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Charles Xavier stopping a whole battle to get up there in a full suit, apple in hand and all, to lecture everyone is really on-brand with the character :mjlol:

Imagine the X-Men getting hit with that every time they have an argument or personal matter with someone else on the team.

Beast: That's offsides Logan, again.
Wolverine: Bull, I timed that count and it's false start on Peter if anything.
Cyclops: Calm down you two.
Wolverine: Rogue gets held every play and Jubilee is Excessive Celebration but not Storm? I'll calm down when you call something.
Professor X: "Listen my X-Men..."
Cyclops: 🤦‍♂️

X-Men play Backyard Football for Thanksgiving in Uncanny X-Men #308 for a good part of the issue.

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inject this episode into my veins :noah:

Deathbird being an avian descendant hating hard with the sol system insults:russ: Charles putting them in astral projection classroom is so on point.

Them showing Forge using native magic :whoo:

Storm transformation, somebody really loves Sailor Moon:heh:

Wondering how they’re going to tie in Baston and Sinster working together :lupe:

Forgot about the Vulcan cameo too:whoo:

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nimrod was in the credit sequence. Think it was him who blasted Trask. Somehow him and Sinister are working together or working for someone?
Yeah i noticed they showed the episode with Bishop, Wolverine, and Storm. Did those parts of nimrod merge with a master mold to create a bastion…….

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she called the Milky Way ghetto
Just to echo the same shyt being said.. but Deathbird was :mjpls: x 17 lol.

Someone need to remix this smiley with her costume..

When she called us simians :picard:

I dead ass thought about Frieza lol

:bryan:
yBikqWK.png

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Real shyt though, when Charles comes back I'm pretty sure some of them going to be pissed. Especially Cyclops.

Leaving the team and inheritance to Magneto and all the events that have transpired from that.

Pretty sure we'll get a typical Wolverine "walk out" episode and he brings someone to the team.

Last edited:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt though, when Charles comes back I'm pretty sure some of them going to be pissed. Especially Cyclops.

Leaving the team and inheritance to Magneto and all the events that have transpired from that.

Pretty sure we'll get a typical Wolverine "walk out" episode and he brings someone to the team.

With Cyclops' media meltdown, his almost non emotional reaction to the Gensohian massacre, I think they are definitely planting the seeds for "Cyclops was right" Cyke.

Finding out Xavier was alive but chasing alien 😼, while his people were getting slaughtered is definitely going to anger Scott and push him further to the edge.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
With Cyclops' media meltdown, his almost non emotional reaction to the Gensohian massacre, I think they are definitely planting the seeds for "Cyclops was right" Cyke.

Finding out Xavier was alive but chasing alien 😼, while his people were getting slaughtered is definitely going to anger Scott and push him further to the edge.
Cyclops: You not gonna be able to use your arms next crippled nikka!!!!:damn:

:dead:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Prof X been getting the real thing this whole time while Cyclops been having to settle for the astral cheeks.

Sunspot: ...and the Professor is the one in the wheelchair!
Phoenix: Forge, do you think you can make an exosuit like that for Scott?

and that's when Cyclops will lose it.

Last edited: