X-Men '97

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Hold up, why did the person who wrote this get fired? :dahell:

2nd, my nikka Gambit finally boss up and now this…………naw, I need some time travel shenanigans. :ufdup:
he didnt write this.

Even tho he's hyping himself, he's not the reason yall like this show.

and of course they gonna time travel Gambit and all them other people back. :unimpressed:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
He's credited as the writer so if he didn't write it who did?
all the directors and lead storyboard artists, they have A LOT more input on the story.. animation works different than live action tv shows.

basically they gave this dude a reference track, and he's actin like he wrote the song, when really he had a little input on the hook, and some of the bars.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
all the directors and lead storyboard artists, they have A LOT more input on the story.. animation works different than live action tv shows.

basically they gave this dude a reference track, and he's actin like he wrote the song, when really he had a little input on the hook, and some of the bars.
Wasn’t he the showrunner too? It’s a collaboration but he still would have final say over changes

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm not sure if this was talk about but I gotta ask yall something...

Valerie Cooper is just Mystique in disguise? She had a reaction when she found out Rogue would govern with Magneto in Genosha....
This was just being discussed on the previous page :pachaha:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
he didnt write this.

Even tho he's hyping himself, he's not the reason yall like this show.

and of course they gonna time travel Gambit and all them other people back. :unimpressed:
When someone inserts themselves into the show, they definitely want people to think they’re the mastermind behind it :pachaha:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Valerie Cooper is just Mystique in disguise? She had a reaction when she found out Rogue would govern with Magneto in Genosha....
she is suspect...appears to be present during these incidents

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
An entire generation really thinks Wolverine is a cheat code like he doesnt get handled regularly. :heh: Do you have any idea what Stryfe, Cassandra Nova, Bastion, or even Apocalypse or Nimrod would do to Wolverine dolo?
REALLY hope they bring Cassandra into this shyt :whew:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Either her or Cassandra Nova in someway.

The series been great so far. Pushing Scott little by little to radicalism has been well paced He's been taking L's since Episode 1. Dude's been fighting so long, watch his mentor/father figure get assassinated, had to give up his son, watched his "wife" walk out, saw his team get taken by a dude he's been opposed to for YEARS only to watch mutant 9/11 go down.

If you notice everyone was stunned and on the verge of tears, but no Scott. He was about that action soon as he saw it. We gearing up for the Cyclops run we've all been asking for for damn near 20+ years. I don't think Apocalypse is the ending villian of this season, I think it's Scott.

Also the Madalyne/Jean thing makes SO much more sense if its Maddie, I'd rather Emma just instigate as opposed to being fully involved.