X-Men '97

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Either her or Cassandra Nova in someway.

The series been great so far. Pushing Scott little by little to radicalism has been well paced He's been taking L's since Episode 1. Dude's been fighting so long, watch his mentor/father figure get assassinated, had to give up his son, watched his "wife" walk out, saw his team get taken by a dude he's been opposed to for YEARS only to watch mutant 9/11 go down.

If you notice everyone was stunned and on the verge of tears, but no Scott. He was about that action soon as he saw it. We gearing up for the Cyclops run we've all been asking for for damn near 20+ years. I don't think Apocalypse is the ending villian of this season, I think it's Scott.

Also the Madalyne/Jean thing makes SO much more sense if its Maddie, I'd rather Emma just instigate as opposed to being fully involved.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the season ending cliffhanger is Cyclops getting into his x visor costume and leaving the team.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if the season ending cliffhanger is Cyclops getting into his x visor costume and leaving the team.

That x-visor costume was trash. I hope they just give him his astonishing/utopia costume

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
If you notice everyone was stunned and on the verge of tears, but no Scott. He was about that action soon as he saw it. We gearing up for the Cyclops run we've all been asking for for damn near 20+ years. I don't think Apocalypse is the ending villian of this season, I think it's Scott.
I'm not an xmen head at all
Only used to seeing Cyc take L, after L
I'd love to see a more :demonic: Cyclops
:ohhh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Thats how it was in the comics until about the year 2000. Thats why you always see young people talking about cyclops needs more shine. But he was a teacher's pet loser from his introduction in the 1960s only the up through when they cancelled the xmen series in the 70s. Then wolverine and storm made the team popular and save them from cancellation. then he continued being a loser for another two decades until some writer decided to make him behave like magneto, and now everybody loves him and thinks he was supposed to be the militant magneto type all this time.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Thats how it was in the comics until about the year 2000. Thats why you always see young people talking about cyclops needs more shine. But he was a teacher's pet loser from his introduction in the 1960s only the up through when they cancelled the xmen series in the 70s. Then wolverine and storm made the team popular and save them from cancellation. then he continued being a loser for another two decades until some writer decided to make him behave like magneto, and now everybody loves him and thinks he was supposed to be the militant magneto type all this time.

Nah, cyclops was well written under Claremont’s pen in the 70s and 80s and under Jim Lee’s pen in the 90s. Morrison’s and Whedon’s runs too in the 2000s. Dude has always been about that action in the comics and has never been afraid of running a one on one with anyone including Wolverine and Wolverine is my guy. It was the movies and to a lesser degree the cartoons that created that false image of cyclops.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Episode 7 is titled "Bright Eyes". Guess which character has "bright eyes"? You know what that means :sas2:
I think we’re going to get the Cyclops/Captain America argument where he basically told Captain America you are a hypocritical bytch, get the fukk out of my face

shyts gonna probably have the internet going nuts :wow:

Keep in mind that was party of the phoenix five storyline but I keep telling ya’ll they are taking the good parts of the Hope storyline and avoiding the M’day/no more mutants/phoenix five bullshyt. I’m even wondering if they might turn Genosha into Utopia at this point.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Nah, man. Lee and Clairmont always made it CLEAR that Cyclops was at bare minimum a natural leader. But in the 2000's he went full beast mode. Part of WHY the Logan/Scott rivalry worked so well is because Logan KNEW that he couldn't be the leader and mentor that Scott was for the team. He KNOWS why Jean went for him, and that's part of why it hurts. Storm is BY FAR the most powerful member of the team, to the point of absurdity, she's powerful. But she's not the out and out leader, why? Because when it's time for shyt to go down, Scott WILL do it and it ain't about to be any second guesses.

He goes through a lot in the 2000's, long story short, he basically takes the mantle from Magneto, becomes a host for Phoenix and basically slaps the shyt out of anyone that's not down for mutant solidarity. Just look up "Cyclops Was Right" and you'll see.

Even if you started at HoXPoX, which is a good place to jump back in, Scott gave up being on the Quiet Council of the new mutant nation, so he could be the field general of the entire mutant fighting force. Multiple powerful mutants including but not limited to: Charles, Jean, Storm, Magneto, Apocolypse, Exodus, Nightcrawler, Sebastian Shaw and Emma Frost all admitted that HE was the best choice to lead the X-Men.

This dude literally told every last one of the Avengers & Captain America, "Ya'll was silent when Mutants were getting slaughtered. So fukk ya'll and if you get froggy we WILL summarily fukk you up." (I'm paraphrasing).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Either her or Cassandra Nova in someway.

The series been great so far. Pushing Scott little by little to radicalism has been well paced He's been taking L's since Episode 1. Dude's been fighting so long, watch his mentor/father figure get assassinated, had to give up his son, watched his "wife" walk out, saw his team get taken by a dude he's been opposed to for YEARS only to watch mutant 9/11 go down.

Also the Madalyne/Jean thing makes SO much more sense if its Maddie, I'd rather Emma just instigate as opposed to being fully involved.

Dark cyclops I love it... He was amazing in the comics especially during the avs x event he was schooling cap on his righteous bullshyt thr govt did nothing while we hunted and being killed... Scott was spitting I dont know why marvel wanted to make him the villain so badly... :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dark cyclops I love it... He was amazing in the comics especially during the avs x event he was schooling cap on his righteous bullshyt thr govt did nothing while we hunted and being killed... Scott was spitting I dont know why marvel wanted to make him the villain so badly... :wow:
Its pretty fake though..he only acted that way because Jean Grey wasnt there checking him. He was doing a fake Magneto 2.0 act.