X-Men '97

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

A ton of new info was released at comic con it seems

Some cliffs I took away from it that might have already been known but I didn't know for those who don't want to click;

- The most important one is that Jean is pregnant in the series, like the video says, interesting to figure out which child she's pregnant with, or both. Either child she has can significant change the plotline of season 2 or future iterations of this team. My speculation is that this team will be imported to the MCU so I think it'll be rachel since cable is already coming in by way of deadpool 3

- Magneto's leading the team officially

- Morph and Bishop will officially be in the core roster, not a big fan of the Morph inclusion per se but I'm down with Bishop

- Mr. Sinister is the main villain of the first arc

- Season 1 is already complete and is in post production, however the writer's guild strike could affect the production of season 2

Are they desperate to try to make cyclops seem cool like certain coli posters are?
(which is impossible because you can't see his face, but he also doesn't have a cool helmet or mask. Meaning he can't be on some darth vader shyt, but he also can't show his face like a leading man or hollywood star would want with a character like superman. literally designed to be forever corny no matter how the comics write him)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Some cliffs I took away from it that might have already been known but I didn't know for those who don't want to click;

- The most important one is that Jean is pregnant in the series, like the video says, interesting to figure out which child she's pregnant with, or both. Either child she has can significant change the plotline of season 2 or future iterations of this team. My speculation is that this team will be imported to the MCU so I think it'll be rachel since cable is already coming in by way of deadpool 3

- Morph and Bishop will officially be in the core roster, not a big fan of the Morph inclusion per se but I'm down with Bishop

- Season 1 is already complete and is in post production, however the writer's guild strike could affect the production of season 2

This show isn't connected to the MCU.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is cool and will always be
8531249-2047800004-6c9ff7df71251e1ee5f6dc7ab888ed5efb77d90a.gifv

main-qimg-53cd04ec24985fc96c00dc0f3124cc62

This is corny and will always be
star-trek-visor.gif

ai-yi-yi-power-rangers.gif

4981166069b483bb90635f589e2a8a9ab32885e9.gif

@Batsute :umad:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The Cyclops hate here is crazy. I can’t believe some would be willing to slander the name of the GOAT X-Man and team leader in comic history.
Cyclops and them got cancelled after after 66 issues back in the 70s, and they brought in Wolverine and Storm in giant sized x-men in 1975 which saved the series. The popularity of the team has always been carried by Wolverine, cyclops has never been the GOAT. It's literally documented fact, cyclop has low fan interest. Which is why Logan has a long running solo series and cyclops does not.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

X-Men '97 is the only Marvel related thing I'm excited about. Almost everything else dealing with Marvel is worthless

This better live up to my expectations. Don't mess up my X-Men

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
X-Men '97 s the only related thing I'm excited about. Almost everything else dealing with Marel is worthless

This better live up to my expectations. Don't mess up my X-Men

If they fukkup X-Men, The Russos, RDJ and Chris Evans finna get blank checks

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Damn, they gone have Morph looking like his AoA version... dunno about that :patrice:

I hope Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Colossus and Archangel eventually rejoin the set.